Monday, Monday
October 24th, 2005

Did you know?…”Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis. thankfully my heroes don’t have this annoying little phobia. 😛

I love writing! :typing:
I began my second Pocket book today. First line: “Strip.”
And so the story begins. I also went to the printers and had bookmarks made for THE HARD STUFF . I have about 200 promo packets to get out before I leave for my 10 day vacation, 7 of which will be on the water. Cannot wait!
I heard from Lauren today, she received my MS and is eager to read it. She also said in a few weeks I should see some cover proofs. Very excited to see those.
I have some more exciting news to share. Myself and four other suspense writers have formed a blog group called Murder She Writes. www.murdershewrites.com
Joining me are fellow suspense authors, Allison Brennan, www.allisonbrennan.com, Natalie R Collins, www.nataliercollins.com, Jennifer Apodaca, www.JennfierApodaca.com, and last but certainly not least Deborah LeBlanc www.deborahleblanc.com.
These ladies are all funny, smart, sassy, and in your face awesome writers. I’m so not worthy!
Check us out, and be our guest to bookmark us or put us in your favs.
I will check in as I cruise down the intercoastal waterway.
Write on, y’all.

6 comments to “Monday, Monday”

1. Allison Brennan
    October 24th, 2005 at 11:54 pm · Link

Karin, you’re fun and sassy, I’m just smart :cool2:

2. Edie Ramer
    October 25th, 2005 at 10:37 am · Link

Lots of stuff going on, Karin. All good! I’ll check out your new website. :party: I love Justin’s work. :cheerleader:

3. Amy
    October 25th, 2005 at 11:18 am · Link

So jealous of your trip! And good luck with the new blog. I’ll be stopping by frequently! :cheerleader:

4. Kristi
    October 25th, 2005 at 10:57 pm · Link

Love that first line! I’m a little :mrgreen: with envy over your trip… and I’ll be a regular visitor over on the new blog, too!

October 26th, 2005 at 12:59 pm · Link

🙂 I will think of you all as I enjoy cocktails on the bridge.

6. Hairston
    June 16th, 2007 at 7:14 pm · Link

Hi there! Just couldn’t resist your guestbook! Visit my sites, please: