Who is your AI pick to get voted off?
March 2nd, 2006

Chris rocked. Ace, well, I’m still warm after his Father Figure act last week.:oops: And while Taylor was good, he didn’t nail it like Chris. Chris don’t let this go to your head. Keep that wife and those babies close.
OK, so I predict out of the men tonight David and Sway will be voted off. For the chicks, no me gusta Brenna, and the other blonde, (not Kelly, her cute factor is still overshadowing her voice, which isn’t bad, but it isn’t AI status.) whose name escapes me at the moment will go. Hmm, the gal who sang the Gretchen Wilson song, might be gone.
So, what are your predictions?
Oh, and please comment on the agent post. I need some good info for my workshop Saturday. Or, if you are uncomfortable even going the anno route, email me. Karin@karintabke.com. I promise all sharing, strictly confidential.
Ciao, and write on,

6 comments to “Who is your AI pick to get voted off?”

1. Edie Ramer
    March 2nd, 2006 at 12:51 am · Link

I agree with your 2 picks. David was awful. I didn’t care for the kid’s “I heard it through the grapevine” song, but he’ll probably get the 11 and 12 year old votes. After all, he’s a sex symbol now. :scratchhead:

March 2nd, 2006 at 1:00 am · Link

:holy: you’re right about him being a sex symbol!

3. Amy
    March 2nd, 2006 at 1:01 am · Link

I agree on David and Sway. See ya. My third guess for guys being kicked off is Will. Think that’s his name.

The blond chick is Heather and yeah, it’s her time to go. And Brenna. I hope. Don’t like her at all.

4. Alison Kent
    March 2nd, 2006 at 11:19 am · Link

I think the reason I love Chris so much was because of hearing the interview in the early auditions with his wife, how he came in and just took on her kids as his own, and what a wonderful man he is. That sealed it for me. (Being sexy as hell and singing the way he doesn’t doesn’t hurt either – Hemmorhage is one of my ALL time fave rock songs ever!)

I would vote off Heather and Brenna, and vote off David and Kevin.

March 2nd, 2006 at 12:12 pm · Link

Alison, I think Kevin has a good shot of not returning after tonight.

6. Rae Monet
    March 2nd, 2006 at 4:33 pm · Link

Okay, I’m with you on Chris, and want to eat Ace up, LOL. :evil2: I’m with you on Sway, he can go “away,” LOL. I can’t say I liked any of the girls performance, what was up with them anyway.