The final 12!
March 10th, 2006

No real surprises. Since Kevin didn’t get voted off the island tonight, he’ll go next week, same with Melissa. I thought Ayla was adorable when she got the bad news. As a mother I wanted to hug and comfort her, but I can’t feel sorry for her. That girl can do anything if she puts her mind to it. Her parents must be so proud of her.
Going into to tonight, I hadn’t really cared one way or another about Buckey, but watching him standing there tonight next to Gedeon so nervous, I really didn’t want to see him go home. I’m glad he made it to the final 12, even if next week will most likely be his last.
OK, so, next week regardless of their performances Melissa and Kevin for sure will be gone. Unless Buckey kicks it up a notch he’s gone too, and the second to go for the girls? Hmm… I’m going out on a limb here and predicting Paris, unless she has a stellar performance. So? What are your predictions?
OK, now I have to write my blog for Murder She Writes, our theme this week, Pet Peeves in books. The ladies have pretty much covered the gambit, but I think I may have one or two up my sleeve.
Write on,

6 comments to “The final 12!”

1. Alison Kent
    March 10th, 2006 at 11:55 am · Link

But next week only one person will go since we’re down to the final twelve and they don’t choose their own songs anymore. Next week is Stevie Wonder week – so whoever can’t sing Stevie will be out of there. Melissa and Kevin are my first two choices, too!

March 10th, 2006 at 12:38 pm · Link

Ah! I yes, one a week to keep us tuning in. Kevin or Melissa?
    Hmm, Stevie Wonder, looks like the AI group has thier work cut out for them.
    I wonder how many reditions of ISN’T SHE LOVELY we’ll have to bear?

3. Edie Ramer
    March 13th, 2006 at 11:03 am · Link

I like Paris and hope she stays. It might be fun to see Bucky’s take on Stevie Wonder. :guitar:

March 13th, 2006 at 4:58 pm · Link

OMG! Edie, I didn’t think of that. Can’t wait to see that.

5. Amy
    March 14th, 2006 at 10:30 pm · Link

OK, so I’m late, but I just watched and I think Kevin has to go home. Ick ick and more ick.

6. Poppy
    March 15th, 2006 at 12:55 am · Link

OMG, did you see Chris tonight? Brilliant! Avoided the Stevie curse. Most of the rest were dreadful. Paris was adorable, Lisa was great, and Taylor did his thing.