No word yet…
May 1st, 2006

I don’t want to spill the beans about what the Grand Prize will be for my Best First Line Contest. I haven’t breathed a word of it to a soul, not even my DH. The only person who has a clue is the one who will hopefully deliver said GP. So stand by, and keep your fingers crossed. But if you wanna guess you can. 🙂 But, even if you guess correctly, I can’t tell you until I have the official word.
Oh, I’ll be at the Silcon Valley RWA conferecne this weekend, anyone going?
Write on,

7 comments to “No word yet…”

1. Michelle Diener
    May 2nd, 2006 at 11:22 am · Link

I’ love to be at the Silicon Valley RWA Conference this weekend. An ocean and a continent is all that stands in my way 😀

May 2nd, 2006 at 1:12 pm · Link

One of these days, Michelle we’re going get you over here.

3. Poppy
    May 2nd, 2006 at 11:34 pm · Link

” person… who will hopefully deliver said GP

The guy on your cover? *Everyone* would enter that! :cooldance:

May 2nd, 2006 at 11:50 pm · Link

🙂 Actually, Poppy, the person I had in mind would be way better! But it wouldn’t be so bad to pass the green man round for a few :lick: s

5. Hubby
    May 3rd, 2006 at 1:22 am · Link

Honey, I told you, no personal appearances.

6. Edie Ramer
    May 3rd, 2006 at 10:57 am · Link

LOLOL. Karin, with all that inspiration, no wonder you write hot books. :mrgreen:

May 3rd, 2006 at 11:17 am · Link

He wasn’t suppposed to tell, but now that the cat is out of the bag…