Hah!
May 10th, 2006

Hah! HaH ! Hah! Arrogance will always catch up with you! And it looks like it did with Chris tonight. :party: To say he was shocked was an understatement. Did any of you notice the chill Kat gave her fellow idols? I want her to go next week. It’s all about my man Taylor! OK, and now I have a confession to make. I hope Elliott gives Taylor a run for his money.
OK, so I received my copy edits today on GGGB, and I am behind on my revisions for SKIN. I’m going underground, but I’ll have a few guest bloggers, and will of course keep current with AI.
Ciao for now.
Write on!

7 comments to “Hah!”

1. Josie Brown
    May 10th, 2006 at 11:59 pm · Link

K,
    Whattaya saying? Wasn’t there a time when you thought he squeezably soft???? HunkaHunka burnin’ LUV!!!!!! I think he shows integrity at all times, and always came up to the bar……

May 11th, 2006 at 12:06 am · Link

speaking of the bar,I bet he needs a drink about now. Bwhahahahahahahah

3. Edie Ramer
    May 11th, 2006 at 12:54 pm · Link

Chris will do fine without the AI title. I didn’t notice Kat giving the guys the chill. I did think she looked stunned and Chris looked shocked. Unless she knocks them out on the next show–which she can do if she has the right song–she’s out. I’m betting on Taylor to win. He’s got charisma.

4. Natalie R. Collins
    May 11th, 2006 at 10:48 pm · Link

:hissyfit:

I love CHRIS. How the heck did this happen, HUH? It was CHRIS all the way! What is wrong with America?

Natalie, off to sulk….:holy:

May 12th, 2006 at 9:48 am · Link

I went to a site where you can see the actual votes, and Katharine barely, and I mean barely squeaked by Chris. My man, Taylor was off in his own Galaxy. :hello2:
    I’ll go look for it to share.

May 12th, 2006 at 11:19 am · Link

Here’s the link.

May 12th, 2006 at 1:06 pm · Link

Okay you whiney Chris Daughtrey fans, he just sigend on to be the lead singer for FUEL, an established rock band. Happy now?