And the winner is…?
May 25th, 2006

Taylor! :party: :cheerleader: :cooldance: :elephant: :woot: :hello2: :guitar: :beer: :lick: :jumping: :sunggle: :party:

I am soooo happy Taylor won!
I screamed so loud when they said his name, my throat is sore. The show was great. I loved the songs, the wardrobe, the guest singers, Puck & Pick was hilarious, and so were the Brokenote Cowboys. Prince was a nice surprise. My fav was the flash back clips of the contestants and the judges.
I can’t wait for AI 6!
Taylor was my man from the get go. He is such a sweetheart, and I wish him and all of the idols the very best.
Whew, now what am I going to do with my Tuesday and Wednesday nights?
So, what did y’all think of this season?

8 comments to “And the winner is…?”

1. Mary
    May 25th, 2006 at 7:14 am · Link

I am also glad that Taylor won. After last season I thought Bo should have won and I was a bit discouraged. The right person won this year. Did not like Katherine at all (good voice) but a cold fish. Did you notice when her and Taylor performed at the end she looked like “God why the hell do I have to do this!” I personally thought this year was a little bland compared to previous season’s, but I have that same what am I gonna do with my time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I hate the summer TV season – come on FOOTBALL.

Mary

2. Edie Ramer
    May 25th, 2006 at 7:21 am · Link

I thought it was the best season, Karin. And the right person won. :mickeymouse:

Didn’t Bucky look and sing good? On the first song that all the guys sang together — Taking Care of Business? — he sang better than Chris! And didn’t Chris look funny singing with *his* idol? Like twins. LOL

3. Jan
    May 25th, 2006 at 8:08 am · Link

Good show and I’m glad Taylor won. Did you catch the name of his band? I didn’t. Good guest singers tonight. I was shocked when Clay Aiken came out. He really cleaned up good. 😉

4. Crystal*
    May 25th, 2006 at 11:14 am · Link

I’ve lived vicariously through other people’s blogs because quite frankly, I don’t watch it. *ducking and running*
    However…I knew there would be a bunch of dancing smilies on here. *grins* Just wanted to stop by and check it out. :evil2:
    Grins*

5. Amanda Murphy
    May 25th, 2006 at 1:33 pm · Link

:party: Really enjoyed the show. The hubby wanted Taylor to win since the auditions. It was kinda nice to see all the finalists singing with ‘real’ stars, but two hours was waaaay too long.

May 25th, 2006 at 6:54 pm · Link

Whew, now I need a cigarette. I can’t wait to hear Taylor on the radio.

7. Amy
    May 27th, 2006 at 5:07 pm · Link

Loved it! I wanted Katharine to win but I liked Taylor too, so couldn’t be unhappy for him. It was my first AI season. Looking forward to the next one. :hello2:

May 28th, 2006 at 3:44 pm · Link

Another one hooked! I love watching the auditions in the cities.