Gearing up for Round Five
July 3rd, 2006

It looks like everyone posted!  Yay!  My judge had been given her instructions. I’ll post the 30 round five entries tomorrow afternoon.  Is everyone having a safe holiday weekend?

7 comments to “Gearing up for Round Five”

1. Edie Ramer
    July 3rd, 2006 at 8:34 am · Link

I was safe, but I’ve been reading a critique by a certain CP and my hands are bloody. 😈

2. Michelle Diener
    July 3rd, 2006 at 8:58 am · Link

Damn the time difference. I want to know NOW 😈

July 3rd, 2006 at 1:01 pm · Link

Sorry to hear that, Edie,your CP must be a bitch.
    👿

Michelle, patience. 😯

July 3rd, 2006 at 1:40 pm · Link

I’ll be on the lake tomorrow, so I’ll be sending positive vibes out! This has been so fun, Karin, thanks for having it. Also, good luck to all my compadres! Happy Fourth too.

LaDonna:)

5. Tracey
    July 3rd, 2006 at 5:48 pm · Link

Wow – this is exciting. Always a great start to the week.
    😆

6. Kim Stagliano
    July 3rd, 2006 at 6:06 pm · Link

Karin, I have a new email address: KRStagliano@charter.net (no longer with comcast.)

This contest is so much fun — as I read my MS I see that at least two of my next few lines are QUITE SHORT, sort of commentary — you really need to read further to get more story. I’m nervous about future “cuts” but I haven’t changed my MS one iota for this contest — I really want to see how it does on its own. Again, as a newbie I’m feeling very “writerish” just by surviving a few cuts. Happy 4th! Off to drink mudslides!

July 3rd, 2006 at 6:10 pm · Link

Kim don’t sweat it, it’s how we grow and learn as writers. You’re very brave putting your work out there.
    Tracey so glad you can post!

Okay, so I have the results and will be posting them shortly.