Stand by!
August 14th, 2006
I received the picks from the last of my five finalist judges this am, and go figure, there is a three way tie for the last 2 spots. So, I have sent them off to my tie-breaker judge, who has been known to be a wee bit cantankerous about these things.
So, bear with me a bit longer. I will have the five finalists posted later this afternoon.

6 comments to “Stand by!”

1. Michelle Diener
    August 14th, 2006 at 1:51 pm · Link

Oh my gosh. Talk about edge of the seat stuff. And I’ll most likely be asleep when you post, sniff. Can’t wait for tomorrow morning.

August 14th, 2006 at 2:05 pm · Link

Michelle, I hear ya. This last-minute drama just blew the roof off the waiting game. Maybe you could set your alarm for say…two hours from now? lol.

3. Cece
    August 14th, 2006 at 2:31 pm · Link

I feel like the little kid who has to go to the bathroom!!!!!!!!1 😀

4. Poppy
    August 14th, 2006 at 2:49 pm · Link

Let’s see… Karin’s blog page takes about a second and a half to reload, that’s 40 checks a minute, 240 checks an hour… I think I’ll wear out my ‘r’ key by 2 o’clock or so.

August 14th, 2006 at 3:14 pm · Link

you ladies are too funny. I just nudged the judge. If they dont respond shortly I have one waiting in the wings.

6. Lynne
    August 14th, 2006 at 2:15 pm · Link

Good luck to all who are anxiously awaiting results! 🙂