A Quickie
October 13th, 2006

GOOD GIRL and Cosmo hit the stands!!!
I’ll post a copy of the cover as soon as I can hijack one!

22 comments to “A Quickie”

1. Tracey
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:03 pm · Link

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO – Gosh wish we had the US version over here – I’d rush out and buy ine right now.

2. Theresa
    October 13th, 2006 at 11:15 pm · Link

hey congratulations Karin,

That’s bound to be totally thrilling, when you pick that copy up, flip it open and find your words staring back up at you.

October 13th, 2006 at 11:24 pm · Link

Thanks,Tracey and Theresa. As far as seeing my words, let’s just say the word adaptation applies to the Cosmo cut.

October 14th, 2006 at 4:56 pm · Link

Congrats, Karin! Or should I say, Cosmo girl? LOL. Have a fun weekend, and can’t wait to hear your maybe-more-great-news next week. Wow, life is on a roll!

October 14th, 2006 at 8:37 pm · Link

Karin, got Cosmo. Loved seeing your name in a National Magazine.

October 14th, 2006 at 10:06 pm · Link

LaDonna, I always wanted to a Cosmo girl, just never thought it woudl be this way.

Amanda, thnx for picking it up. Now have you read the cut?

7. Jen
    October 15th, 2006 at 12:59 pm · Link

Congrats Karin! I have to get that Cosmo!

October 15th, 2006 at 1:01 pm · Link

Yes, I read it and all I can say is…I enjoyed seeing your name in a National Magazine. 🙂 LOL
    Because my daddy told me, “If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say nothing at all.”

October 15th, 2006 at 2:13 pm · Link

LOL, Poppy read it and said, “Well, at least you’re in Cosmo.” Sigh. Even though they did their version of my scene, I’m thrilled to be in Cosmo!!
    Jen, I hope you enjoy it.

10. Mommie
    October 15th, 2006 at 6:41 pm · Link

Well Cutie,

Got it, read it, and had I not already have read the book, I would have been on my knees wanting more away.
    But I must say, even though it gave up some, it certainly left readers ready for more. I known that some of the writing by Cosmo was to elude to safe sex and quickies. Good Girl Gone Bad readers are in the higher end of readers that know that safe sex and quickes are not the total
    end to the novel, they are very aware that this is very important in this day and age, but give me a break.. Erotic fiction and a GREAT STORY LINE is what the reader wants, along with a very seductive, smart heroine, and a sexy, loving, devoted hero..whom evrer he may be

October 15th, 2006 at 6:59 pm · Link

🙂 Okay everyone, there it is the litmus test of all litmus tests. My mommie approves. And don’t ever argue with her, she’ll win.
    Thanks,Mom. xo

12. Elisabeth
    October 15th, 2006 at 8:48 pm · Link

ooh. Gotta go pick that up next time I’m at the grocery store.

13. raine
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:43 pm · Link

Cut?! :-O

Congratulations anyway, Karin!
    It’s an awesome honor. 🙂

October 16th, 2006 at 1:39 am · Link

Raine in rag land they call an excerpt a ‘cut’.

15. Hubby
    October 16th, 2006 at 9:54 am · Link

I shared it with all the check stand girl’s at Safeway. Even opened it up for show and tell. Yeah, I looked like a dork but who gives a damn. Congrats baby!

16. Cece
    October 16th, 2006 at 10:58 am · Link

Yeah Karin!!!!!!!
    Color me dorky too, I’m going to get my own copy today.

October 16th, 2006 at 4:42 pm · Link

I love dorks!!!!

18. Bella Andre
    October 16th, 2006 at 7:21 pm · Link

Karin, your AWESOME-NESS knows no bounds. You know I love you, girl! As do all of your other “friends”.
    😉 Bella

19. Mommie
    October 16th, 2006 at 7:39 pm · Link

It is sooo much love cutie, I can’t stand it.

Your Mommie

October 16th, 2006 at 7:41 pm · Link

I love you too, Bella, baby. And one of my ‘friends’ queried your wonderful agent today. In the subject line she wrote ‘A friend of Karin Tabke’s’
    🙂

October 18th, 2006 at 8:55 am · Link

ooops, I was cleaning out the spam comments and I think I deleted a few legit ones, sorry…it wasn’t on purpose

22. Rebecca
    October 23rd, 2006 at 5:20 pm · Link

Sorry to arrive so late to the party, but I just had to say this is awesome! Congratulations! 🙂