And the winner is…
November 10th, 2006

Amanda!!!! Come on down! Let me know which scent you would like and I’ll get it out to you asap!
Congrats!!!!!

Next week I have a little giveaway, the prize, an autographed copy of THE HARD STUFF.

Have a great weeked everyone. Mine is going to be crazy busy. Hubby is having some unexpected expected surgery next week, so the christmas tree and lights have to go up, NOW! Argh. Y’all know how I feel about that!

ciao for now,

11 comments to “And the winner is…”

1. Tracey
    November 10th, 2006 at 7:49 pm · Link

Yay Amanda – someones going to smell nice for Christmas. Good competition Karin.

November 10th, 2006 at 10:34 pm · Link

Tracey, thank you for participating.

3. Tracey
    November 10th, 2006 at 10:36 pm · Link

Thanks Karin – Hope all goes well for Hubby’s surgery. and have a great weekend.

November 11th, 2006 at 12:11 am · Link

OMG, I hope hubby is okay. How does one get unexpected, expected surgery?

So excited!!! What are my choices???????

5. raine
    November 11th, 2006 at 12:54 am · Link

Congratulations, Amanda. 🙂

And best to Officer Friendly on that surgery! (watch those hospital gowns!). :-O

November 12th, 2006 at 3:49 pm · Link

Yay! Amanda!! Pick a scent, value up to 75 bucks and I’ll get it to you asap!

7. Hubby
    November 13th, 2006 at 2:27 am · Link

Congrats Amanda! I reached into the envelope and pinched one slip of paper while another got stuck under my finger nail. Letting go of the pinched one, I carefully removed my finger to find your name under my nail.

My surgery to my right Achilles has long been expected. The sudden date of this coming Thursday was not. Poor hubby will be home alone convalescing while wifey goes on a book signing tour. Thanks to all for your well wishes.

November 13th, 2006 at 9:11 pm · Link

Thanks to the hubby for picking my name. Good wishes on the surgery, sorry about you being all alone.

Chanel is my new favorite scent. My mother introducted me to it. Yummy!!!!

November 13th, 2006 at 9:22 pm · Link

numéro cinq ou numéro dix-neuf ?

November 14th, 2006 at 12:53 pm · Link

number five please. LOL. I had to translate to win my prize, sheesh.

November 14th, 2006 at 8:55 pm · Link

ah, my fav as well. Will get it to you asap.