Stand by
February 5th, 2007

Apparently I have screwed up. I posted one line twice and have omitted a line that made it to this round. If your line has posted, you are good to go. Let me see where I screwed up, and sorry for the confusion.

6 comments to “Stand by”

February 5th, 2007 at 5:46 pm · Link

Okay all fixed.
    There was one formatting issue, entry # 10 was hidden behind # 9. Entry # 41 was posted twice. The new entry # 42 is Gaill’s it had been omitted by mistake. My apologies.
    Resume your positions. 🙂

2. Gaill
    February 6th, 2007 at 12:17 am · Link

I have to say, this was one day that I’m grateful I don’t get to check the blog until late in the day on Monday. I would have been so sad to have been cut, even if it had been inadvertantly. I didn’t see the list until it had been fixed. Good luck to everyone on their fourth line, but I’m striving to kick butt and take names!

3. Nicole Carter
    February 6th, 2007 at 11:07 am · Link

Yikes! Post #41 was me! Gee, just because my computer omitted the period, we get a mistake *wince* Sorry bout that!

Thanks for the clean up Karin 🙂

February 6th, 2007 at 1:09 pm · Link

Nicole, *I* posted your entry twice.

5. Nicole Carter
    February 6th, 2007 at 10:23 pm · Link

Trippy. I recall posting twice. Oh well, at least you caught it. Yay. I don’t feel so bad now (okay I do still but ya know…lol)

6. Donna Caubarreaux
    February 13th, 2007 at 2:06 pm · Link

Testing the italics one more time.