Announcement!
March 2nd, 2007

I’m very excited to announce I am the newest member of the Fog City Divas! I’m a bit in awe. While I personally know the divas, and am very close with several, it’s still amazing to me all of the talent packed onto the one website. Their energy is contagious. Anyhoo, go check them out. And stop by often!

Now, were any of you as surprised as I was by America’s dumb-ass choices last night? Would someone please tell me why Sanjaya and Antonella are still there? I mean the others who were cut were eventual history, but so early?

I knew Alana and Nick were gonna go. But AJ and Jordin? This early? Day-um. Oh and speaking of day-um how about the er’ um new supersized Kelly Pickler? Is she too cute? And that song? Okay, I was going to go on a worthless father rant but decided not to. I have to go walk shortly and if I rant, I’ll run out of time. Must. GO. Walk.

Ciao for now

11 comments to “Announcement!”

March 2nd, 2007 at 2:41 pm · Link

Leslie went, Jordin was just crying for her. But, I liked AJ. Why aren’t Antonella and Sanjaya gone already?

March 2nd, 2007 at 2:46 pm · Link

Thanks, Amanda, I meant to say Leslie. She was an odd bird to begin with, but I thought her perfomance was strong. Still shaking head on the Sanjaya and Antonella still hanging on thing.

March 2nd, 2007 at 3:02 pm · Link

I agree, Sanjaya and Antonella got a free pass! Sometimes I wonder if people keep them in, just because they’re the obvious. Hopefully, it won’t go much farther. And Kelly is super-sized! Did you hear Ryan trying to draw her out, about how she spent her money? She said shoes, but never once admitted to boobs. Too cute! He said, “Is that all?” She ignored him. hehe.

March 2nd, 2007 at 3:02 pm · Link

Oh, congrats on the Divas! You go!

March 2nd, 2007 at 3:50 pm · Link

Thanks, LaDonna, they’re fun group.

and yes, I heard Ryan goading her to fess up. To funeee. I personally think the innuendo went right over her head.

March 3rd, 2007 at 12:26 am · Link

LOL about the innuendo. I hadn’t thought of that. Probably true.

7. Edie Ramer
    March 3rd, 2007 at 10:45 am · Link

I didn’t watch AI, but congrats on the new group blog. You’ll fit right in. The “Diva” thing, you know. 😉

March 4th, 2007 at 1:14 pm · Link

Total shock, I thought Sanjaye and Antonella were toast, they should have been toast. American Idol needs to work of refining their voting systems.

9. Amie
    March 5th, 2007 at 8:48 am · Link

I was SHOCKED!!!!! I loved Leslie and I voted for her 🙁
    Oh well. I bet Sanjaya and Antonella don’t make it this week though. 😀

COngrats on being a Diva (though we already thought you were 😉 )

March 5th, 2007 at 3:55 pm · Link

Cele, I thin you are absolutely correct. They really need to make it so there is no ballot stuffing going on. With technology today, it presents a challenge.

Edie and Amie, my husband said the same Diva thing! I’m beginning to get a complex.

11. Laurie Wood
    March 6th, 2007 at 11:09 am · Link

Congrats on joining the Divas! It’s quite a compliment and you’re sure to add alot to their blog.

I don’t follow AI as dh and I follow enough crime shows and there’s got to be some writing time left in the day, right? 🙂

I’ll be sure to check out the Diva Blog – another one to keep me from my a.m. quota! lol!