Okay…
March 15th, 2007

Here’s the thing. Brandon deserved to get booted off the island early. But before Hairdo-boy? No way. And Sundance got ripped off last week. Sigh. I am at a loss. I think I’ll start Watching Dancing with the Stars Monday night. Who’s with me? I’ll make a prediction. Paul McCarthney’s ex will get the boot first. I think most Americans dislike her as much as her British counterparts. I actually would like see to Apollo Ono take to the floor. Okay, I just talked myself into Dancing with the Stars. Hubby is gonna have a cow.

20 comments to “Okay…”

1. Mary
    March 15th, 2007 at 7:43 am · Link

So does this mean we have lost you on A.I.?

I love reading your critics. Although I do think Brian sucked more than hairdo boy (he forgot the words) cardinal sin!!

Mar

2. Amie Stuart
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:05 am · Link

At least Sanjaya was in the bottom two!!!!! 😀 I totally think Hailey got the pitty vote. Overall I’m just disgusted with tv–what’s up with all the repeats?

March 15th, 2007 at 11:25 am · Link

I had read before the show started on the west coast that it was Brandon and became a little bummed. Well then not, when I realized Brandon did deserve it, and at least Sanjaya was in the bottom three, we can hope for next week. I agree Sundance was ripped off.

March 15th, 2007 at 11:26 am · Link

Ooooo, oooh, oh And didn’t Diana Ross suck?

March 15th, 2007 at 11:49 am · Link

Mar, I do agree, Brandon needed to hit the road. I’m still stinging though over the fact He-who-has-more-hairs-styles-than-a-woman made it to the top twelve. *IF* I don’t have plans on Tuesday night and *IF* the television just happens to be on the Fox Channel, and *IF* I’m not say, writing, I *MIGHT* catch part of the show.
    😉

March 15th, 2007 at 11:53 am · Link

Amie, Haley did get the pity vote, and I had planned on giving her mine but forgot to vote!
    Which brings me to that topic. How many of you have actually voted this year?
    I haven’t not once. I guess maybe because there is such distinction between them that have true talent and those who don’t.

Now, if there was a number to call to vote mop top off, I woudl call that number.

Okay okay, I’m being too hard on the kid. I just want him out asap so he doesn’t rip someone more deserving off of an extra week.

March 15th, 2007 at 11:55 am · Link

Cele, I was frankly surprised at her lucidity. Why did I have this feeling she was going to be all Anna Nicole and slur her words?
    As soon as she stepped out, I said to hubby, “Looks like vintage Bob Mackey.” Now does that date me or what?

8. Amie Stuart
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:33 pm · Link

I fast forwarded through her but chatter has it she was a bit Anna Nicole…..
    Karin I hear you and I”m thinking there’s some big conspiracy forcing us to watch by not having anything but repeats on 🙁

March 15th, 2007 at 12:50 pm · Link

Amie, I vote we start our own network.

10. Mommie
    March 15th, 2007 at 6:23 pm · Link

Soo, Mommie is looking at the next “Michael Jackson”, as some of the little girls may think, the young voice, the big smile and the huge hair of yesterday. Problem: No movements, no charisma (sp) and no dancing and lower extrimities that is giving the young babies a thrill..Can we now hope that all is well with the teenyboppers??, I must say..that I am soo glad that I and my better half is now in the golden years of our life and not raising another one of todays future “what ever” to led us into our forever after.. My baby cake, Karin would never let this happen. Right “Kars”.

Love yah baby,

your mommie

11. Edie Ramer
    March 15th, 2007 at 6:53 pm · Link

I watched last night because I’m in between writing books right now and like you all said, there was nothing else on. I felt embarrassed for Diana Ross. It’s sad when they sing so bad.

12. Dulcie Sorenson
    March 15th, 2007 at 10:43 pm · Link

Wait wait wait! I’ve never watched any of these shows (yeah, I live a sheltered life) but did you just say Paul McCartney’s ex is doing Dancing with the Stars? Doesn’t she have fake legs? That’s just…weird.

March 15th, 2007 at 11:31 pm · Link

Dulcie, Heather Mills (is that her name?) was hit by a car several years ago and had part of one of her legs amputated. Competing will be a definite challenge, but I think it will be the public’s general dislike for her that will get her booted off. Not her dancing. Quite frankyl I think she is very brave, but…I still don’t care for her.

14. Amie Stuart
    March 16th, 2007 at 9:37 am · Link

Karin I’m in! No repeats EVAH! 😀

March 16th, 2007 at 3:23 pm · Link

I’m late again. Karin aren’t you glad it was vintage Carol Burnett Bob Mackey and not vintage Cher Bob Mackey?

March 16th, 2007 at 6:50 pm · Link

Cele, YES!

17. Amie Stuart
    March 18th, 2007 at 9:00 am · Link

I definitely think i’m going to have to skip this week’s british invasion 🙁

March 18th, 2007 at 3:03 pm · Link

Amie, too funny. Even though I have a book I have to finish up before I leave for NY next week, I think I will have to at least have the show on…
    I have a feeling some of those performances are gonna be complete train wrecks. And shame on me, but I wanna rubber neck.

19. Judy Soifer
    March 18th, 2007 at 8:41 pm · Link

I can’t help myself. I going watch both shows. And any woman that would leave Paul McCartney is an idiot.

March 19th, 2007 at 11:36 am · Link

Karin, your mommie is a hoot! I bet your holidays could be televised. hehe