I’m off to New York!
March 27th, 2007

But before I go, I wanted to say, I watched Dancing with the Stars last night, and I have to admit, while I don’t care for Heather Mills on a personal level she did a fab job dancing the mambo. Even Billy Ray Cyrus was better. Joey Fatone and Apollo Ono are my two fave guys, and did Laila Ali not dance or what? Wow!

Cele will be doing the AI recap tonight or tomorrow morning. Seeing as my daughter, mother-in-law, aunt, and I will be painting New York City red when the show airs, I won’t be able to give commentary. 😉 But, I predict Sanjaya will have the worst performance of the evening and not be voted off the island Wednesday night. Grrrr.

There is still ice-skating at Rockefeller Plaza. My daughter and I hope to slide in on the ice tomorrow night. We have Broadway shows, 5th Ave/Madison Ave shopping, museum haunting and lots of fab dinners planned.

I’ll be checking in periodically.

OH! Important news flash! Since I will not be back in town until late Sunday, the contest judging will have to be put on hold for a few days. I’m hoping to have Round 12 up by Wednesday. Be patient with me. 🙂

Also, my most dearest GF Josie Brown will be guest blogging for me over at MurderSheWrites this Friday. Please stop by and keep her company.

Ciao for now!

xo

6 comments to “I’m off to New York!”

1. Hubby
    March 27th, 2007 at 9:00 am · Link

Take a big bite out of the Big Apple for me, baby.

March 27th, 2007 at 11:43 am · Link

Have fun!!!

March 27th, 2007 at 11:52 am · Link

Have fun Karin and thank you for the honors

Dancing last night,

♥ Appollo’s performance had me grinning ear to ear in pure joy. This was a performance that proved it sucks to dance first. Judges have to have a benchmark for all that comes afterwards. ♥ Apollo should have gotten at the least straight 9’s. But because the judges have to be able to score up, they got two 9’s and a 8.

Joey Fatone and Laila Ali were delightful, but in my book not as good as Apollo’s performance. Back to my argument, Ali got straight nines over Apollo, I would have flip flopped the score.

Going tonight? I am thinking Billy Ray, but it could be Clyde the Glide. I have to say Leeza didn’t do it for me.

March 27th, 2007 at 2:40 pm · Link

Have fun, Karin! And take notes, okay? We want stories when you get back! lol.

5. Amie
    March 27th, 2007 at 3:04 pm · Link

Have a great time!

6. Tracey
    March 27th, 2007 at 5:51 pm · Link

Have a FABO time in New York. Hope you have a great time at the show (wasn’t it the Priate Queen you were going to see?) A girls weekend away – how exciting.