SKIN is out!
April 17th, 2007

In my haste to finish up revisions for REDEMPTION I forgot to announce SKIN officially releases today! Oh, and if you want the inside scooby on this book and a few other leettle tidbits, my GF Allison Brennan is interviewing me tomorrow over at FogCityDivas, click the Divas blog link and enjoy. We’re giving away prezzies too!

Have a great one!

33 comments to “SKIN is out!”

1. Edie Ramer
    April 17th, 2007 at 3:28 pm · Link

Congratulations, Karin!!! I was at Amazon and you’re getting rave reviews already! I’m eager to pick up a copy and read the finished product. 😀

April 17th, 2007 at 3:46 pm · Link

Thanks, Edie. Enjoy. :)))

April 17th, 2007 at 3:48 pm · Link

**NEWS FLASH***
    a little birdie (Amie) just informed me that tonight is country night on AI and our love to hate Sanjaya is going to be singing…OMG!
    Hold on, really tight, prepare yourself! He’s going to sing Boot Scootin’ Boogie by Brooks and Dunn. OMG!

4. Poppy
    April 17th, 2007 at 4:48 pm · Link

Mine came yesterday! Can’t wait to read it.

And OMG do you think Sanjaya will do a country accent?

April 17th, 2007 at 5:19 pm · Link

Enjoy, Poppy!
    and double OMG on Sanjaya with a country accent.

April 17th, 2007 at 8:03 pm · Link

OH.MI.GAWD. He’s going to come out with a hat head mullet right? I hope the public will finally boot scoot his butt off the air. Please please. The country accent thought was pretty funny. Thank you for the laugh

7. Joy
    April 17th, 2007 at 9:08 pm · Link

Found it at Borders on Friday – all mine – muwaahahah – bringing it to the signing at rt!

8. Amie Stuart
    April 17th, 2007 at 9:09 pm · Link

Thank GOD he didn’t–not that his other choice was better. Damn and I loved Bonnie Raitt.

HEY HAPPY RELEASE DAY! 😀

April 17th, 2007 at 10:01 pm · Link

Karin, congratulations. Can’t wait to read SKIN. I’ll check out your interview tomorrow for sure.

April 18th, 2007 at 1:13 am · Link

Cele, I swear I was holding my breath. It wasn’t a mullet but it was bad enough. Gawd he was awful tonight.

April 18th, 2007 at 1:14 am · Link

Hey, Joy! Enjoy,and thanks for stopping by. 🙂

April 18th, 2007 at 1:16 am · Link

Amie, as I told Cele, I was really holding my breath. S was his usual untalented self. I’ll post my reacp in the a.m. I’m still hunkered down over these revisions.

Hey, Amanda, let me know what you think of SKIN, and Allison asked some great questions. I had fun answering.

13. Hubby
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:43 am · Link

Well, at least Sanjaya has given everyone… dare I say it… something to talk about

April 18th, 2007 at 1:57 am · Link

Now the question is with all the talking about him will someone doing something about his? And what is this with Ryan always harping on Simon not liking Sanjaya?

I commented on this on my blog http://www.ohjoyitsme.blogspot.com but does anyone else thing it is taunting fashion Karma to wear Argyle during Country Week?

April 18th, 2007 at 2:07 am · Link

Cele, I just tried to post a comment to your blog, but it kept saying my password was wrong. I tried it 6 times! Will try again tomorrow.
    I’m back to revisions.

April 18th, 2007 at 7:18 am · Link

Karin, megga congrats on the book release! I LUV this cover. And yep, your hubby is right. Mine and I were sure enough talking when Sanjaya finished his Bonnie R. song. lol. Phew will he ever get the boot? I swear, if confetti is raining on his noggin in a few weeks, A1 has lost its flavor.

17. May
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:38 am · Link

Congrats, Karin!

18. Amie Stuart
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:42 am · Link

Karin it’s not just you. Blogger hates me!

19. J. Carson Black
    April 18th, 2007 at 10:32 am · Link

Yay! Congratulations, Karin! I know it will be excellent, just like GOOD GIRL GONE BAD. Enjoy today. 🙂

April 18th, 2007 at 11:24 am · Link

I have noticed ever since blogger switched over to their new format (and forced me to change – I was really ticked off that week) that it changed the whole way you have to log in. Now instead of logging in with my screen name, I have to log in with my email addy and password. It took me a while to catch on.

You can always use the anonymous and just sign your name at the end of your post if you want.

21. Amie
    April 18th, 2007 at 11:32 am · Link

I switched over. It won’t let me log in with my email addy. It won’t let me post anonymous–anywehre 🙁 Commy _)(&)*(^)’s

April 18th, 2007 at 11:59 am · Link

Amie and Karin, I know people who are leaving blogger because of it. Hopefully Google will relize and change their ways. Maybe not.

23. Elisabeth
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:03 pm · Link

Woohoo, Karin! Congrats on the release. Can’t wait to read it.

24. spyscribbler
    April 18th, 2007 at 4:12 pm · Link

Karin, that is SO cool! I love your writing voice. I’ll check it out tomorrow. I sold a story starting with same word, a few years ago! It’s such a loaded word with so many emotions and sexual tension surrounding it, and it can go in so many directions, too!

I can’t wait to see where you took it! Good luck!

25. Tracey
    April 18th, 2007 at 4:45 pm · Link

Karin – woooo hoooo – though *sigh* another for my already teetering pile. So many words – so little time.

April 18th, 2007 at 5:01 pm · Link

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! I’ll be posting my AI recap shortly. Too much to do so little time

27. Carol Davis Luce
    April 18th, 2007 at 5:28 pm · Link

Karin, I ordered it through Amazon on Sunday, it was shipped today. I can’t wait to read it! Congrats on the new release, hope it flies off the shelves.

April 18th, 2007 at 7:39 pm · Link

I lied. I’m too tired to do a reacp. If anyone wants to take a stab at it go for it.

29. Amie Stuart
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:51 pm · Link

Cele posted one and so did I 😀
    You had a big day with more important things to worry about *g*

April 18th, 2007 at 7:56 pm · Link

Anyone who wants to read amie or cele’s take click on their name. They both have great recaps.
    I predict Chris will get the boot, even though Sanjya the pariah deserves it.
    I wish there was a number we could call that would vote agasint him!

31. Amie Stuart
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:57 pm · Link

Ok here’s the link straight to my post….

32. Gaill
    April 18th, 2007 at 9:02 pm · Link

HOLY MOLY! I am not going to do the spoiler thing like I did a few weeks ago, but holy moly, DO NOT MISS AI tonight! It is imperative for you to see it, if for no other reason than to hear the great Fergie performance. HOLY SHIT it is hard as hell not to take the spoiler roll! I will give ONE hint. Has KeKe ever been in the bottom 3? Oh, Ya’ll can’t miss it!

33. Amie Stuart
    April 18th, 2007 at 9:09 pm · Link

GAil I had a feeling and I heard some scut about her being in jeopardy. It was nice to see Fergie actually sing too, but I really wanted to hear Glamorous 😀 I know i”m just a big dork.