I’m back and exhausted
July 16th, 2007

But it’s a good happy exhausted. When I get my second wind sometime tomorrow, I’ll post. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound!

9 comments to “I’m back and exhausted”

July 16th, 2007 at 7:47 am · Link

Karin, it was a great time–but I’m happy to be home again, and really motivated to work!

July 16th, 2007 at 11:04 am · Link

Made it home too, Karin. Great spending some gal-time together. Hubby missed me, and that’s a good thing. I’ve never seen so many goddesses in one place. 😆

July 16th, 2007 at 11:59 am · Link

I’m glad you’re back because blogging just isn’t the same without you.

July 16th, 2007 at 12:53 pm · Link

Edie, it was great seeing you again. LaDonna! You are adorable. And Cele? It’s good to be home. Of course I tried rolling into the middle of the bed last night and hubby had to remind me I had to share again. Sigh.

5. Amie Stuart
    July 16th, 2007 at 1:38 pm · Link

OMG it was soo good to meet all of you, but I”m exhausted too……..

July 16th, 2007 at 2:24 pm · Link

Thanks, Karin! You’re one of the Goddesses I was speaking of. My bedroom has about seven piles of laundry as we speak. Half-finished unpacking, and it ain’t pretty. This will be a two-day project I’m thinkin’.

July 16th, 2007 at 3:08 pm · Link

Glad you made it back safely. Hope the conference was as wonderful as it sounded. =o)

8. Poppy Southcott
    July 17th, 2007 at 12:29 am · Link

Welcome home! Sounds like a fab conference!

9. Fay Briggs