What I learned at Conference.
July 16th, 2007

Yep, Miss Know It All learned a few things! And beginning tomorrow I’m going to post blogs throughout the week on several topics beginning with: The Dumb Things People Do and Say at Conference. Stay tuned. While a brief blog, it will be quite potent.

K* who needs to unpack, clear her desk and get down to revisions.

7 comments to “What I learned at Conference.”

1. Margaret
    July 16th, 2007 at 6:38 pm · Link

Oh, God, please say that I’m not the one who committed the number one faux pas. Crap, that was my ONLY goal of the conference…
    Do not make a fool of yourself.

2. Elisabeth Naughton
    July 16th, 2007 at 10:21 pm · Link

ROFLMAO, Margaret. I was going to say the same thing.

I’m racking my brain trying to remember if I said anything stupid where Karin could hear. I have a habit of doing that.

July 16th, 2007 at 10:41 pm · Link

A little paranoid, girls???

July 17th, 2007 at 11:18 am · Link

Oh mi gosh too funny ladies. I still look back at moments of my life where I kind of rolled out of an event because both feet were firmly wedged between my molars.

July 17th, 2007 at 12:07 pm · Link

I’m going to make some popcorn, and stayed tuned. You could probably sell seats for this, Karin. hehe

6. Amie Stuart
    July 17th, 2007 at 12:34 pm · Link

*knows she was good*

July 17th, 2007 at 4:08 pm · Link

stand by, I have to write a blurb and send it off to one of my editors.
    My new mantra since Dallas is: work first, play second. 🙁