Happy 2008!!!!
January 1st, 2008

Ladies and gents, I just wanted to take a minute out of my crazy schedule (I am almost there!!!) and wish everyone a safe and happy new year.

I have a really good feeling about 2008. I think for many of us, doors we have been pounding on will finally open, and for those of us who have made it through, many more doors are there for the taking. I’m excited, I’m happy, and I love what I do! I hope for some of you, this contest has been a learning experience. I am always amazed myself how much I go back to look at each and every word I write.

I also wanted to do a little self promo. I had a release Dec 26th! WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE is officially out!!
This is the anthology I am very fortunate to be a part of with stellar authors Allison Brennan and Roxanne St. Claire. If you like paranormal from light to dark pick it up. All three stories are strong, and the reviews have been great. So rush out and get your copy now!

So, what are a few of your goals for 2008?

Ciao for now!!

8 comments to “Happy 2008!!!!”

January 1st, 2008 at 6:34 pm · Link

Karin, I ordered What You Can’t See, and I’m eager to read it. 🙂

My goals for 2008 are to write better and eat healthier. I have a non-writing goal I’m working on too. Besides the eating thing, I mean. 🙂

January 1st, 2008 at 7:40 pm · Link

Karin, great news about the new release. And like Edie, I plan on reading it. 🙂 In 2008 I plan on writing a Ruby book two, and hoping they’ll be 2009 releases. I also intend to incorp the healthier eating, and excercise. I’m still trying to lose those B&B pounds too.

January 1st, 2008 at 10:54 pm · Link

Karin, I got the book at BN yesterday. Almost done!!!! Awesome book. You guys should be so proud.

In 2008 I want to mature in my writing and in my personal life. I want to take my health and my writing more serious.

January 2nd, 2008 at 10:28 am · Link

Happy New Year, Karin! I’m not a big goal-setter, so I just basically promised myself I would do something writerly (writing /editing /synopsizing /querying /etc.) for at least an hour a day and work toward getting myself published.

Congrats on the book, too. I can’t wait to read it.

January 2nd, 2008 at 12:03 pm · Link

Oh, I have to find the book and get to reading.

My resolutions this year mirror last’s, but I added a few too. I want to blog at least twice a week, write at least three poems a week, to get more people in to my Friday Night Writer’s Workshop, to meet more of my online and blogger friends this year, to keep my promises, and to leave people laughing.

6. Hubby
    January 2nd, 2008 at 2:28 pm · Link

I will finish my book before June 1st and I will get my bod back to street patrol shape and weight. Oh yeah, I will not let my wife sign contracts that have overlapping or back to back due dates with other contracts…

January 2nd, 2008 at 3:56 pm · Link

It seems many of us have health on the brain for ’08. I’m there as well. My sedentary job is widening my ass!
    Cele, you always make me smile. Keep it up.

8. Liz Kreger
    January 4th, 2008 at 7:26 am · Link

In the middle of reading “What You Can’t See”. Well done … so far. I’m on the edge of my seat with Allison’s story.