Manic Monday!
January 14th, 2008

Hey, everyone, how are you? I’m coming down the deadline stretch! Tomorrow JADED gets turned in and I can breathe for half a second! Yay! I have some news. I received my cover for MASTER OF SURRENDER and I love it!! I hope Justin will have it up very soon. I also got a peek at my German cover for GOOD GIRL GONE BAD. It has kind of an animated Sam Spade noirish feel to it. I’ll have Justin get that up as well. If I knew how to upload pics to this blog I’d show you right now! Whah!

Okay, one quickie note regarding the five First Line finalists (congrats again!) be sure to write a cover letter with all of your pertinent info to go with your ten pages. I mean when Hilary wants to buy all 5 she’ll need to contact you!

Ciao, bellas, we’ll chat when the world stops spinning!

10 comments to “Manic Monday!”

January 14th, 2008 at 4:20 pm · Link

Karin, glad you get a breather, even if only for a moment. Can’t wait to see the new covers.

2. Heather W
    January 14th, 2008 at 5:25 pm · Link

WHEN she wants to buy all five. I love it. πŸ™‚ Do you want this letter addressed to/targeted at Hilary, or a more generic one?

I’m so glad you like your covers and that you’ll be getting at least a bit of a break shortly. πŸ™‚

Heather

January 14th, 2008 at 3:11 pm · Link

Karin, can’t wait to see that MASTER’S cover! YAY you, on the tiny breather too. Are you having a spa day, eat a candybar, hug a kid, hubby? πŸ˜†

January 14th, 2008 at 7:27 pm · Link

Karin, I love your optimism too. I have my fingers crossed for the final five. πŸ™‚

5. Virna
    January 14th, 2008 at 8:56 pm · Link

O.M.G Karin!!! I love the cover of Master of Surrender! It’s sexy and strong and distinctive enough to really stand out. That sword is mighty. Awesome!

6. Holly D
    January 14th, 2008 at 9:29 pm · Link

Karin,
    Wow on the new cover. It just goes to show size DOES matter, I’m just sayin’.

7. Kara Dunn
    January 15th, 2008 at 1:16 pm · Link

Karin, that cover is gorgeous. Congrats! And Good Girls in German? Can’t even imagine how that translation reads… all those beautiful words in that gutteral language! LOL! πŸ˜‰

8. Hubby
    January 15th, 2008 at 2:03 pm · Link

Kara – He! Was ist los mit Ihnen. Deutsch ist eine schâne Sprache.

9. Amie sTuart
    January 15th, 2008 at 5:15 pm · Link

nice sword πŸ˜€

January 16th, 2008 at 2:54 am · Link

me likey the sword too. πŸ˜‰