…but, I just found out my brat of a friend Sylvia Day tagged me. Hah! see if I stop by her blog again any time soon!
Anyhoo, it’s a tell us 7 random facts about yourself tag. Not too difficult.
1. I love animals. All animals except bugs, which are not really animals they are insects, and I only dislike two types of insects: flies and roaches. I think snakes are really cool creatures. (Amy are you squealing yet?)
2. I had a six foot iguana named Mondo who had the run of the house. Muwhahahahaa. He was potty trained too.
3. I hate to fly. Even on Xanex chased with a double/triple/quadruple Bloody Mary. I hate to fly. I also dislike driving with my husband who feels it is his duty each time he gets into his car to attempt to break the sound barrier. I refuse to drive with any of my children. They learned to drive from their father. ‘Nough said.
4. I can’t sing. Okay, correction, I can sing but it is an atrocious, pathetic sound. I am tone deaf and cannot carry a tune to save my life. There is no hope for me. Ever.
5. In my next life I want to come back as Stevie Nicks. Go figure.
6. I am not vindictive. But, once bitten, you are dead to me. There is no resurrection. Ever. Unless you’re one of my kids.
7. I love good wine and dark chocolate.
So, as the story goes I have to tag 7 goils? I have to think about this one. I think everyone has been tagged!
So tell us one random fact about yourself that no one else knows! 🙂