Thank you, America!
March 7th, 2008

I guess YouTube/MySpace or wherever that nasty video stream came from can come back and bite you in the ass. I am over the moon happy Danny N is history. I could barely look at him tonight. With that, Asia’h’s premature departure was a wee bit of a surprise, but Kady and Luke? As expected.

So, I’m a happy camper are you?

10 comments to “Thank you, America!”

March 7th, 2008 at 1:03 am · Link

Oh, and thoughts on the elf hat?

March 7th, 2008 at 9:36 am · Link

I’m thinking it was a sick Christmas Greeting, hense the elf hat. Keebler was getting ready to boycott–go elf power.

I was a wee bit surprised at A’siah’s departure (this early) but it was only a week or two early.
    The rest were right in line. I guess one of the things that surprises me is that people like Kady expected to go home, and didn’t take or understand the critiques. Here you’ve got a great learning opportunity to hone your skills and you settle for not listening or not understanding. Beyond me.

3. Amie Stuart
    March 7th, 2008 at 10:11 am · Link

I have to say overall I”m happy.

I did NOT like Kady. she reminded me of those girls in HS who were nice to you but talked about you and made fun of you behind your back. I WAS surprised to see Danny go home but like you, think that video did the trick!

4. Amie Stuart
    March 7th, 2008 at 10:12 am · Link

Cele I agree….their critique of Kady was spot on but she coudln’t see that at all!

5. Jaci Burton
    March 7th, 2008 at 11:36 am · Link

I think Asia’h’s departure was a little early, but no doubt inevitable. Glad Danny’s gone. The other two were utterly predictable.

Onward!

March 7th, 2008 at 7:52 pm · Link

I was happy to see Danny gone too. He was acting way too punky. I was sorry for Asia’h, but I actually did like Kristy’s country western take, and I agree that Asia’h’s song choice wasn’t the smartest.

7. virna
    March 8th, 2008 at 5:17 am · Link

No big surprises, but I didn’t realize the final 12 get to tour, so I can understand why people were so emotional!

March 8th, 2008 at 1:37 pm · Link

Not only do the final twelve get to tour, but Nigel Lithgow is the executive producer for both American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. This year’s tour will be a joint effort between the two shows. Attendance at American Idol Tours has fallen in the past few season because the concert is so cut and dry, what you saw on the show is what you get in the tour, no production. This is expected to pick up interest, production, and therefore attendance to the tour.

March 8th, 2008 at 7:53 pm · Link

YAY, wierdo is gone!!!! Now, I can sit back, relax, and enjoy! WHOOT!

March 9th, 2008 at 3:03 am · Link

i forgot about the tour. double thank you, america!