Finally Friday!
June 20th, 2008

I know I said I’d post a It’s Just Business Q&A Thursday but the day got way out of control. Not sure if I’ll do it next week or not. MASTER OF SURRENDER releases Tuesday and I am trying very hard to wrap up MASTER OF TORMENT by the end of the month. I’ll be here, but just not really having to think much. Plus I have a few guest blog appearances next week. I’ll give you all a heads up Monday if you’d like to pop in and harass me. 🙂

Okay so I said I’d draw a name from the Release Day! commenters. And the winner is! Marcia Marcia Marcia! You win the $15 BN gift certificate and uber bookmarks. Email me at karin@karintabke.com with your snail mail addy and I’ll get it right out to you! And enjoy!

And as every Friday, c’mon over to Murder She Writes. It’s my day to chat.

Have a good weekend everyone. I’m going to be hunkered down with the laptop.

7 comments to “Finally Friday!”

June 20th, 2008 at 9:56 am · Link

Congratulations, Marcia! Karin, have fun hunkering over the computer. 😉

2. Marcia
    June 20th, 2008 at 5:47 pm · Link

Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! That’s just too cool! Glad I remembered to come back and check…although I was looking for the Business Thursday blog. 😆

THANK YOU!!!

June 21st, 2008 at 12:54 am · Link

Marcia, I have your info will get stuff out asap!
    🙂

4. Jess
    June 22nd, 2008 at 2:54 am · Link

Karin, I just finished the book and I LOVED it!!! Yet another late night for me, but it was worth losing sleep to finish:) Maybe Ricco will have his own story down the road??

5. jane
    June 22nd, 2008 at 4:02 pm · Link

Congrats, Marcia.

6. Stephenia
    June 22nd, 2008 at 5:02 pm · Link

Karin,
    I just finished reading Master of Surrender – what a great book. I love Viking settings and your story reminds me of the older historicals that I loved so well. I can’t wait for Master of Torment!

June 22nd, 2008 at 6:07 pm · Link

Hey, Jess, so glad you enjoyed JADED! Thank you for letting me know. 🙂
    I love Jase and Jade! And you happen to be in luck, Ricco gets his own book, in HAVE YOURSELF A NAUGHTY LITTLE SANTA. 🙂 It releases in Nov.

Stephania, thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed SURRENDER. TORMENT is Wulfson’s story, I’m working on it right now. And loving it.