Monday Monday…
June 23rd, 2008

so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn’t guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

(courtesy of The Mamas and the Papas)

Yep, it’s Monday again, and I’m in for another long haul writing week, release week (Yay! MASTER OF SURRENDER hits bookshelves in a book store near you Tuesday!) and another round of guest blogging. Tuesday will find me at one of my most favoritest blog spots, Magical Musings, Thursday I’ll be chattin’ over at Love Is An Exploding Cigar, a bunch of fabo authors hang out over there, I’m looking forward to both. And of course, I’ll be hanging out in my usual spot on Fridays over at Murder She Writes, so come hang with me for the ride!

🙁 No It’s Just Business Tuesday this week, but I promise next week we’ll be back on schedule.

Ciao, chicas,

7 comments to “Monday Monday…”

June 23rd, 2008 at 8:34 am · Link

Karin, I gave my sil a bookmark for JADED. She said she was stopping at a bookstore on the way home to buy it. 🙂

June 23rd, 2008 at 11:25 am · Link

Great. Now that song’s stuck in my head. =op

But seriously, I’m looking forward to surfing around to all your posts this week.

June 23rd, 2008 at 11:54 am · Link

Thanks, Edie!

Beth,it’s stuck in my head too!

June 23rd, 2008 at 9:48 pm · Link

LaD have a great time in FLA and thanks again for spreading the word! Enjoy SURRENDER!!

June 23rd, 2008 at 8:55 pm · Link

Hey Karin, I’m sprinkling a few of those bookmarks along my roadtrip to FL! I thought that would be fun, and give a certain “sassy” to the experience. And, Master is my official vacation read. My daughters and I take that choice very seriously. 🙂

Thanks for the Mama and Pappa’s! Took me back for a moment, and I loved it.

6. Tara Green
    June 25th, 2008 at 11:36 am · Link

Hi Karin, I’m reading MASTER OF SURRENDER and loving it! How can I contact you via email to discuss a book club feature with our group as well as a review copy of the upcoming 2nd in your series? Thanks! Congrats on a new release and a HISTORICAL ROMANCE! My favorite. 😉 Tara Green, tara@theromancebokclub.com

June 25th, 2008 at 8:04 pm · Link

Hey, Tara! Just saw this, and I know we’ve already connected, but, thank you again!