Done!
July 8th, 2008

MASTER OF TORMENT is in the can! And I love it! Sigh. I still have to polish it up, but half of it is already revised. I am really excited about this story. So much angst. Love it, love it, love it!

So, I’m going for a nice long walk (it’s after 11 p.m. but I need to stretch these aching muscles!) then I’m taking a nice hot bath, then I’m sleeping in! But starting tomorrow I am playing serious catch up. I have a ton of prizes to mail out and correspondence to catch up on. So bear with me

ciao!

11 comments to “Done!”

1. Hubby
    July 8th, 2008 at 3:40 am · Link

Thank God!

July 8th, 2008 at 7:15 am · Link

Woohoo! And I just bought Master of Surrender yesterday, so I’ll be reading that soon and then looking forward to Torment.

Here’s hoping you had a good night’s rest and can take a little break. You earned it.

3. Margaret
    July 8th, 2008 at 7:25 am · Link

I can’t wait!!
    I don’t suppose you will have an extra ARC you could send me?! Just kidding–
    I still can’t wait!
    Margaret

July 8th, 2008 at 7:31 am · Link

Karin, congrats on finishing! I’m looking forward to reading Torment. You’re going BIG with these books. 😀

5. Kath Calarco
    July 8th, 2008 at 7:32 am · Link

Cool beans, Karin! And don’t forget to reward yourself – I see new shoes and a Mac in your future.

6. Holly D
    July 8th, 2008 at 9:47 am · Link

Congrats, Karin.

7. Elisabeth Naughton
    July 8th, 2008 at 10:20 am · Link

Woohoo, Karin! I bet that feels good.

Now…send your creative spirit my way so I can finish my book and meet my deadline.

8. Jane
    July 8th, 2008 at 4:26 pm · Link

Congrats, Karin.

July 8th, 2008 at 5:06 pm · Link

Thanks, everyone. I have two days to polish and that’s what I’ll be doing. THEN, the real celebration begins!!

July 8th, 2008 at 11:25 pm · Link

Karin, YAY on feeling great about Torment! So glad you finished, and good luck on the polish. I’ll be reading Master next week on vacation. Can’t wait to snuggle up with Torment too. 🙂

July 10th, 2008 at 12:18 pm · Link

Karin, finished Master of Surrender, now I’m on pins and needles waiting for Master of Torment. I read the tease at the end of surrender and I can’t wait!!!