Oops! »

Home Sweet Home!
August 3rd, 2008

I’m home from conference, exhausted but sated. It was a great week, with one high after another! How did everyone else’s conference go?

I’ll be back to chat more, but right now, I have unpacking to do.

12 comments to “Home Sweet Home!”

August 4th, 2008 at 1:04 pm · Link

Karin, hope you had a great conference, sorry I didn’t get to see you more.

2. Elisabeth Naughton
    August 4th, 2008 at 5:41 pm · Link

Glad you had such a good time, Karin. Your hubby is adorable! I’m glad I got the chance to meet him.

I had a fab time. Today is recovery day. 😉

3. kh
    August 5th, 2008 at 12:34 am · Link

glad u are back,

August 4th, 2008 at 9:44 pm · Link

Hey Karin!! Glad you made it home safe and sound. And I missed Gary too? POOP! Wouldn’t ya know it, the one I miss and the big guy shows up.

5. Hubby
    August 5th, 2008 at 1:18 am · Link

LaDonna – More importantly, you missed Karin receiving the RWA PRO 2008 Mentor of the Year award. A very proud moment. It so over shadowed her tripping and falling on Mission Street in front of traffic and her agent.

August 5th, 2008 at 2:13 am · Link

Gee, honey, thanks for outing my clumsiness!

7. Holly D
    August 5th, 2008 at 9:48 am · Link

Congrats on the Award! I can’t think of another person more deserving.

August 5th, 2008 at 10:45 am · Link

Whoo Hoo, Karin! Can’t believe I missed your much-deserved award. As a recipient of your big heart, I’m beyond thrilled! You’ve helped more writers through contests, and friendship than you even know. I’m so proud of you! 🙂

Thanks for the info, Gary! What a moment for you too.

9. Jane
    August 5th, 2008 at 4:20 pm · Link

Welcome back, Karin. Congrats on winning the RWA PRO 2008 Mentor of the Year award.

10. Wendy
    August 5th, 2008 at 1:37 pm · Link

Congratulations on the award, Karin! I’m so happy you were recognized for all your efforts. You’re always willing to give advice, or a nudge, or a kind word when needed. Truly an inspiration. 🙂 Off to continue recovering from conference myself. If only I had more of those yummy lemon cupcakes from Citizen Cupcake…

August 5th, 2008 at 9:23 pm · Link

Karin, I am so sorry I missed your PRO mentor of the year award. What a bummer!

12. Marcia
    August 6th, 2008 at 7:48 pm · Link

Yeah, some of us (no names) have been stalking you blog because we want the details on your well-deserved shining moment. 😉