Jingle Balls Jingle Balls
October 3rd, 2008

Jingle all the way!

Oh what fun it is to ride...

Oh what fun it is to ride...

A one horse open sleigh, hey!

So:  Naughty releases later this month.  Read on:

She’s unwrapping a very special present this Christmas…

HAVE YOURSELF A NAUGHTY LITTLE SANTA

He knows if you’ve been bad or good…

Picture-perfect Evergreen, California, nestled on the shores of Reindeer Lake in the snowy Sierras, is the perfect place for a no-strings holiday fling with a gorgeous Latin lover. Workaholic barracuda Kimberly Michaels didn’t come to Evergreen only to enjoy herself, though; she’s there to consummate a development deal in which her company will take over the town—whether the town wants it or not. Ricco Mazza, whose sister owns the quaint B&B where Kim is staying, may be the hottest man she’s ever met (and the only one who can persuade her to relax enough for an orgasm!) but if he discovers why Kim is in town, she’ll soon be finding more coal and switches than kisses in her Christmas stocking. And as Kim’s frosty winter nights steam up with her sexy Santa, she realizes she’s going to have to make a choice. Is winning the deal truly the most important thing in life, or will this jaded cynic let Santa finally give her a little taste of Christmas magic?

And here’s what RT had to say about NAUGHTY SANTA!

“You’ll never look at Santa Claus the same way after reading Tabke’s erotic
tale set in the quaint, Christmas-themed town of
Evergreen
. The heat between
a sometime-Santa and a workaholic sizzles on the page, while family troubles
and a developer with few scruples keep the book moving at a fast pace… This is a holiday story that is as sweet and spicy as gingerbread.”

19 comments to “Jingle Balls Jingle Balls”

1. Kendra
    October 3rd, 2008 at 7:59 am · Link

Workaholic barracuda Kimberly.

She let you use her name?

October 3rd, 2008 at 9:53 am · Link

Karin, this is going to be my early Christmas present. I need something to warm up a cold October. 😀

Great review!

October 3rd, 2008 at 10:29 am · Link

🙁 didn’t anyone notice the pretty picture and colored font? This is a historical occasion at my blog. I figured out how to do it!

Kendra you should see the dedication. snerk.

Edie, this book’ll warm yer cockles right up!

4. Mary
    October 3rd, 2008 at 11:21 am · Link

very eye catching – good job – you go girl!

5. HollyD
    October 3rd, 2008 at 11:24 am · Link

Wow, I love the “never look at Santa the same way”. It’s a good thing store santa’s don’t look like the one in your new book, Karin. Otherwise, it would be all the mom’s sitting on santa’s lap and we know what they would be asking santa for.

The pics and the font rock. I’ve already pre-ordered on Amazon.

Best Wishes Always.

October 3rd, 2008 at 1:36 pm · Link

🙂 thx, mar.

Holly, if Santa looked like that hunk on my cover, I think all of the chicks I know would have two mile long Christmas lists and leave their kids at home!

and thank you for ordering the book. This is my mass market contemp and I really want it to do well.

7. Jax
    October 3rd, 2008 at 4:52 pm · Link

Sounds like an awesome read! Bet it’ll melt the winter snow 🙂

Congrats on all your successes! Hope to see you at RT or RWA next year. Big kiss…

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:33 pm · Link

Hey, Jax! How are you, sweetie! So glad you stopped by. Not sure if I’m going to make it to RT, but for sure DC. I can’t wait. Big smooch back atcha’!

And yes, Naughty is sure to warm every body part. Ricoo is one smokin’ santa. 🙂

Amanda, I dont’ think he’ll make your place, no matter how naughty or nice you are, he’ll, um, be occupied elsewhere. 😉

October 3rd, 2008 at 5:16 pm · Link

Just have to know. Do I have to be naughty or nice to have him show up on Christmas Eve at my house? LOL

10. Elisabeth Naughton
    October 3rd, 2008 at 10:21 pm · Link

HOT! Can’t wait to read it, Karin.

I’ve been slack on checking blogs as I furiously finish my book, but I have to comment on your wedding post below….

*ahem*

*Karin’s post lights a fire under Elisabeth so she will go and dig out the pre-addressed, pre-stamped Wedding RSVP for a friend’s wedding later this month, which she was supposed to have sent back already*

Who forgets to do this kind of thing? Um, yeah. Moi. And I won’t even mention how I blew off picture day at my kids’ school last week.

Can I use my deadline as an excuse for all these no-brainers????

October 3rd, 2008 at 10:45 pm · Link

Eli, the deadline excuse covers everything!

October 3rd, 2008 at 8:41 pm · Link

Darn!!! Guess I’ll have to make out under the Christmas tree with my own Sexy Santa!!

13. Margaret
    October 4th, 2008 at 7:50 am · Link

Okay, stupid confession here, this is the third time I’ve come to your blog in the last 24 hours, but it’s the FIRST time I actually noticed ‘Jingle Balls’ instead of ‘Jingle Bells’. I really do need beta readers–who knows what sort of crap, other than the intended crap, I’ve written on my WIP’s.
    I can’t wait to pick it up–I love Christmas stories. 🙂

October 4th, 2008 at 3:56 pm · Link

lol, Margaret! I couldn’t help myself.

15. Kath Calarco
    October 6th, 2008 at 9:50 am · Link

Karin, looks like I’ll be adding another Tabke to the shelf. Maybe this Christmas I need to ask Santa for a bigger book case.

Congrats on the beautiful reviews!

16. Laurie
    October 6th, 2008 at 9:36 pm · Link

Great post, Karin – I love the colors!! This one has been on my list for a while now – I can’t wait to get it! Like everyone else, I love holiday romances!

Have a great week!

October 6th, 2008 at 9:58 pm · Link

Kath, methinks you will like Ricco. He sizzles.

Laurie, I really enjoyed writing this one, it’s lighter that the previous hot cop books, but Ricco steams up the pages just like his bros before him. 🙂 I haven’t received any arc’s yet! wha!!

18. kh
    October 7th, 2008 at 12:28 am · Link

looks great love xmas stories with hot men

October 7th, 2008 at 3:53 am · Link