TGIF and the Coming Week
November 7th, 2008

So what is everyone doing this weekend?  I have my SFA chapter meeting tomorrow and then it’s write through the weekend. It occurred to me last night as I was up here typing away that the only thing that might remotely fill the space of not writing is reading!  You see, I have no life!  But damn if I can remember the last book I read cover to cover.  I’ve been reading Shannon McKenna’s EXTREME DANGER for oh, about 5 months now. No time to read!  And so many great books!  My TBR pile is halfway up my office window.  The cats are not amused.  Neither is Karin but what’s a girl to do?  Once MASTER OF CRAVING is turned in, the holidays will be upon us and that means The First Line Contest will commence!  Can’t wait.

Okay, so here’s the week ahead: Monday, November 10th Romantic Times’ American Title V contest begins!  Go here and do this to vote for DEAD PEOPLE: send an email to Votes@romantictimes.com and put DEAD PEOPLE in the subject line!  Edie Ramer, author of DEAD EOPLE, will be by as my guest next week.  I think Monday.  And let me just say, I have read the original version of DEAD PEOPLE and it was good, BUT!  Edie has since revised and layered, and now?  It rocks and rolls!  Edie has a great way with words and a sense of humor that makes me smile all of the time.  I love the concept of this story: A ghost whisperer thinks men are hard and DEAD PEOPLE are easy, and if you all follow along, you will love it too!

I might have another guest blogger later in the week. Not sure who. Any suggestions?

I’ll be blogging over at Title Magic on Tuesday.  http://www.titlemagic.blogspot.com/

That’s it for now, I need to pounce on CRAVING!  Muwhahahaahhahaha….

Ciao,

Krazy K*

8 comments to “TGIF and the Coming Week”

November 7th, 2008 at 1:32 pm · Link

Karin, you are the best! Thanks so much for the shout out. Love you!

Can you get Margie Lawson to guest blog? She’s always awesome.

2. Karin Tabke
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:34 pm · Link

Hey, anytime, Edie! Love DEAD PEOPLE! Margie is a good choice!

3. Mary
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:59 pm · Link

It’s my Bday weekend so I intend to be pampered ALOT!!!

November 7th, 2008 at 2:25 pm · Link

and you deserve to be pampered! Happy Birthday!

5. Mary
    November 7th, 2008 at 2:53 pm · Link

yes I can see it now – curled up on the sofa with an awesome new book I just got, maybe you know it, Have Yourself A Naughty Little Santa by Karin Tabke? I hear this author writes some pretty hot stuff! LOL

Thanks for the Bday wishes.

6. Elisabeth Naughton
    November 8th, 2008 at 11:22 pm · Link

Hey Karin,

Good luck with Craving!

I just got home from an all day workshop with Mary Buckham. So good. She’s amazing (and fun!).

DH is having back surgery next week, so tomorrow he’s getting in the attic and getting all my Christmas boxes down. Then I’m making him work all day around the house since it’s my last chance to finish that honey-do-list before he’s out of commission. (I have no life either…and apparantly (thanks to his wife), neither does he. 😉 ).

November 9th, 2008 at 12:01 pm · Link

I keep thinking that with cold weather approaching I’ll get more reading and writing time in…. Not, apparently it just means we get our chores done in the wind and rain.

November 10th, 2008 at 1:59 am · Link

Chiming late, it’s been a busy weekend! Mary I hope your birthday was happily enhanced with NAUGHY SANTA in your lap!

Eli, thnx, I’m going to need all of the luck I can get, this book just keeps going and going and going! And ouch about hubby’s surgery. Have fun taking care of him!

Cele, I am really hoping I do get some reading in after this deadline. I really really miss curling up with a good book and letting the house go to hell.