Ta dah!
November 18th, 2008

I just typed The End to MASTER OF CRAVING!  And I came in under 100K words so I have some wiggle room.  Next: layer and polish, but I love this part.  I’ll be MIA for the rest of the week so I can really clean this mess up, so I won’t be gone because the hubster finally caught up to me with his shovel.  Gotta love that guy!

Ciao, ladies until i come up for air and then it will be celebration time and First Line Contest time!  Whoo hoo!  Oh, and MASTER OF TORMENT releases next week!  So much to be excited about!

12 comments to “Ta dah!”

November 18th, 2008 at 8:48 am · Link

Woohoo! Way to go, Karin. See you when you come out the other side. =o)

Torment comes out next week?! OMG, time to schedule a trip out of town so I can buy it.

November 18th, 2008 at 9:21 am · Link

Awesome! I looked for Torment at B&N on Saturday. Now I know why it wasn’t there.

Have fun with the polishing. At first when you said hubster finally caught up to you with his shovel, I thought … well, something kinky. I’m still not sure about that. 😈

3. HollyD
    November 18th, 2008 at 11:28 am · Link

Congrats on typing the end. Torment is already on my list for next week.

4. Buffie
    November 18th, 2008 at 4:19 pm · Link

Karin, I am sooo happy for you!! That just means that book is that much closer to getting into my hands — can’t wait for it!

I started Torment last night — totally lovin’ it so far. I can’t wait to really dig into it tonight. I love the research you did for Lady Tarian.

November 18th, 2008 at 1:34 pm · Link

Karin, mega congrats. Can’t wait to read Master of Torment.

6. Jane
    November 18th, 2008 at 4:56 pm · Link

Congrats on finishing Craving. Looking forward to the release of “Master of Torment.”

7. Karin Tabke
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:06 pm · Link

Thnx, Beth, it felt really good and what’s feeling better is diving into the revisions and realizing I didn’t lay a big fat stinky egg!

Edie, I love this part of the process! As for the shovel well, we’ll discuss that later…

Thnx, Holly!

Amanda, I think you’ll love TORMENT, it was one of those books that just flowed. The reviews have been really good. Keeping everything crossed readers get the word.

Buffie, report back here when you read The End!

Thanks, Jane, I’m looking forward to the release as well. I’m saying lots of prayers that the books get out on the shelves when they’re supposed to.

8. Karin Tabke
    November 18th, 2008 at 7:07 pm · Link

Thnx, Holly!

Buffie, report back here when you read The End!

9. Michelle
    November 18th, 2008 at 9:21 pm · Link

Congrats on finishing, K. Happy polishing 🙂 .

10. kh
    November 19th, 2008 at 1:12 am · Link

that is great conrgrats on teh hard work

11. J. Carson Black
    November 19th, 2008 at 11:01 am · Link

Congrats, Karin! I know it will be good. 🙂

November 20th, 2008 at 11:56 am · Link

YAY, Karin! 🙂 So happy you’ll have this baby all polished before the holidays. What’s next on your plate? Couldn’t resist asking, ya know. I plan on cuddling up with your newest after the holiday rush. Heaven!