Did I Ever Mention Who Stefan
November 24th, 2008

hunky knight in MASTER OF CRAVING resembles?

Here ya go!

Be still my heart, ladies, pop this headshot on hunky cover guy’s shoulders and is there anything else more, well, knightly?  I printed this and had it taped to my lap top while I wrote CRAVING.  Needless to say, I spent a lot of time writing…

PS, keep checking back this week for updates on the First Line Contest!

12 comments to “Did I Ever Mention Who Stefan”

1. Brandy W
    November 24th, 2008 at 7:51 am · Link

*sigh* I’m so all over that. Definitely inspiration.

2. Mary
    November 24th, 2008 at 9:31 am · Link

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. J. Carson Black
    November 24th, 2008 at 10:57 am · Link

I love the look in his eyes. There’s nothing that will stand in this man’s way.

Mary, I’ll see your Wowza and raise you a Yowza!!

November 24th, 2008 at 11:09 am · Link

Very intense. Just like your characters, Karin.

November 24th, 2008 at 11:12 am · Link

Grrrrr. He’s a hottie. Thanks for the morning eye-candy. He’d inspire me to write, too. ;o)

6. HollyD
    November 24th, 2008 at 12:18 pm · Link

Wow, Karin. Does that picture come in life size?

I can’t wait for the contest to begin.

7. Hubby
    November 24th, 2008 at 12:58 pm · Link

That’s it! I’m growing my hair long again. And I thought you were working…

8. Karin Tabke
    November 24th, 2008 at 6:05 pm · Link

Brandy, I love you reaction. It was mine too! (shhh, don’t tell hubby)

Mary and Jake, Wowza Yowza, he’s a Hotsa.

Edie, he *is* intense exactly like Stefan!

You’re welcome, Beth. 😉

Holly I’m working on the life-sized version, stand by. And i’m excited about the first line contest too!

Hubby, you’ll have to dye it too.

Yep, Amanda, that’s the trick! and this picture was the inspiration for thousands of words!.

November 24th, 2008 at 4:36 pm · Link

Is that the secret? Tape hot guy photo to laptop, keep working. LOL I’ll have to try that with my new hero Jack O’Malley.

November 25th, 2008 at 1:32 am · Link

MMMMmmmm, perfection.

11. Buffie
    November 25th, 2008 at 12:10 pm · Link

Karin, now that is one photo that will definitely inspire!!! 😉

I am soooo looking forward to Stefen’s story.

BTW, I finished TORMENT and have written my review. In one word, well two, utterly fantastic! I’ll email with more of my specific thoughts.

November 25th, 2008 at 12:29 pm · Link

Hey, Cele, that is purdy perfecto!

Buffie! I’m so glad you liked! Tell us more!!!!