Happy Thanksgiving!
November 27th, 2008

Have a safe wonderful day!

7 comments to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

1. Brandy W
    November 27th, 2008 at 8:11 pm · Link

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a great day.

November 27th, 2008 at 11:16 pm · Link

Nice picture. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Mine was good.

November 28th, 2008 at 4:15 am · Link

gawd, I can hardly move. I look like a freakin’ turkey!

Brandy and Edie, hope you ate less then me.

and fyi it’s my turn over at http://www.murdershewrites.com today, i’m chatting about the first line contest.

November 29th, 2008 at 12:16 am · Link

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving full of food, football, family, and friends….and you survived Black Friday.

November 29th, 2008 at 10:41 am · Link

Hey Karin, it’s the Saturday after and we all survived the celebration and Black Friday here. 🙂 And I hear ya on the feelin’ like a “freakin’ trukey” part! Looks like W.W. is going to be my guide for a while.

6. Buffie
    November 30th, 2008 at 10:21 am · Link

Sounds like everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did too! Thank goodness the left overs are gone – LOL! The kids decorated the tree on Friday and it looks pretty good, even if there are a few branches that have 4 or 5 ornaments on them — courtesy of my 6 year old.

Karin — my review of Torment is up. Check it out at http://www.romancenovel.tv

November 30th, 2008 at 5:17 pm · Link

I had a great turkey day and am still bleck from the tryptophan, but slowly coming out of the haze…

Buffie, thank you for the wodnerful review!