Look Who I Hung Out With Saturday…
December 14th, 2008
Some random guy..

Some random guy..

12 comments to “Look Who I Hung Out With Saturday…”

December 14th, 2008 at 9:31 pm · Link

Funny! I’ll hold out for Gerard Butler.

December 14th, 2008 at 10:11 pm · Link

LOL, I see you, Karin! Looks like a fun time. 😈

3. Hubby
    December 14th, 2008 at 10:18 pm · Link

Wow…

4. Karin Tabke
    December 14th, 2008 at 10:58 pm · Link

Hey, Edie it was last minute! Gerry requires more advance notice.

LaD, I couldn’t bear to be completely seen with the guy, I man he is, yanno, passe.

5. Karin Tabke
    December 14th, 2008 at 10:58 pm · Link

Babe, he isn’t half the wow you are!

6. Margie Lawson
    December 15th, 2008 at 7:12 am · Link

Karin –
    Gee – I’m glad I stopped by to check on you. Glad to see you’re not chained to your computer. :))

7. Donna
    December 15th, 2008 at 8:13 am · Link

I have a cut out of Rod Adkins that I was lucky to get at an RT Convention.

He stands in my office.

I’ve brought him to several Christmas parties at my RWA chapter puts on, and all the girls want their pictures with Rod. LOL!

Sometimes, life is so much fun.

8. Amanda Murphy
    December 15th, 2008 at 9:04 am · Link

Karin, I don’t care if he is passe, to me Fabio will always be why I fell in love with romance novels.

9. J. Carson Black
    December 15th, 2008 at 10:50 am · Link

And Fabio will always be the reason I fell in love with fake butter. 😉

10. Karin Tabke
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:36 am · Link

hey, Margie, he was looking for you!

Donna Jennifer Skullstead aka Jasmine Haynes is a chapter mate of mine, she brought him and gave him to another chapter mate as a tailisman to be the next to sell. When she sells, then she has to hand him off to the next person, and so on.

Amanda he sure had his day didn’t he?

lol, Jake. I can still see the pic of him after the goose flew into his nose!

11. J. Carson Black
    December 15th, 2008 at 11:59 am · Link

Karin, nothing says expeller-pressed natural oil blend non-GMO spread-type products like big gleaming pecs, a magnificent blond mane, and a certain come-hither look…

12. Cindy
    December 16th, 2008 at 4:22 pm · Link

Give me an F…give me an A….give me a B…give me an I…give me an O…Oh heck, just give me ALLLLL of him. He’s one of the first, and STILL the best!
    🙂