Results Are Going To be Late
January 26th, 2009

Sorry, folks, a long day.  I just checked my email to get my judge’s results, and she has been delayed by a family matter.  I’m going to find a back up judge in case this round’s judge can’t get to it by tonight.  Stand by.  Worst case scenario, the results go up tomorrow.

Karin*

8 comments to “Results Are Going To be Late”

1. Karen Duvall
    January 26th, 2009 at 5:45 pm · Link

Thanks, Karin, for letting us know. One more day of biting our nails won’t kill us. Ha! 8^) Kidding.

2. bria
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:01 pm · Link

Thanks Karin — Hope everything is ok with your judge!

3. Amanda Murphy
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:36 pm · Link

Hope everything is okay with the judge. We can wait, really!

4. Melissa Blue
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:46 pm · Link

Adding my hope everything goes well for the Judge and her family.

5. Sandie
    January 26th, 2009 at 6:54 pm · Link

Thanks Karin, like everyone else hope all goes well with the Judge.

6. Leigh Faver
    January 26th, 2009 at 7:10 pm · Link

Thanks for letting us know, Karin. I kept refreshing the site and thinking my ISP had gone haywire. Hope things go well for the judge and his/her family.

7. ReadingIsSoMuchFun
    January 26th, 2009 at 8:06 pm · Link

Hi Karin! I pray all is well with your judge.

Btw guess what Amazon has shipped out to me today heehee. Good Girl Gone Bad I can not wait for this one to get here 😉

Hugssss
    LindaH

8. Ginny Glass
    January 26th, 2009 at 8:50 pm · Link

Oh no! I hope everything will be ok with the judge’s emergency. Best wishes!