Yay! I Have a Connection!
March 16th, 2009
But, I don’t have the final five yet!  I’m very very sorry, please bear with me. I’m stuck, stuck I tell ya, in Sonoma drinking wine, eating good food, and hanging with my two bff’s Maya Banks and Sylvia Day and well, we’re having way too much fun doing nuttin’.  We didn’t get out of our PJ’s until one this afternoon!

Since one judge doesn’t pick the final five (there are three judges and their 5 top picks make it to the final) I have one more judge’s picks I’m waiting for.  I’ll be back here at Starbucks tomorrow to log on and post the final five!

Sorry to keep you on the edge of your seats, but I really thought I’d have Internet where I’m staying and I could bug the judges if I didn’t have their picks in on time.  Hang in there!

Karin*

6 comments to “Yay! I Have a Connection!”

1. Hubby
    March 16th, 2009 at 6:31 pm · Link

Does this mean I’m on my own for dinner?

March 16th, 2009 at 8:13 pm · Link

LOL, too funny Gary! Have fun, Karin, and enjoy the getaway! 🙂 I’ll be back tomorrow to celebrate the final five.

3. kh
    March 16th, 2009 at 8:39 pm · Link

lol
    have fun

4. Karin Tabke
    March 17th, 2009 at 12:57 pm · Link

yes,honey you are on your own.

ok, bear with me all. this connection is timing out. i’m going to post the final round when i get home tomorrow. so sorry for the delay.

5. Jane
    March 17th, 2009 at 2:53 pm · Link

Have fun, Karin.

6. Dee Gibbens
    March 18th, 2009 at 9:42 am · Link

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry……..Isn’t that why most people spend time in Sanoma!!!! The wine there is fantastic!!!! Just enjoy…If hubby can open a can of soup or make a PBJ he’ll survive for weeks!!!!!!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks