Heading To FLA Tomorrow!
April 21st, 2009

I can’t wait!  Although it’s RT and it’s gonna be crazy busy, I need to get out of this house.  Away from the daily grind.  And around my peeps!  No sooner do I come home from Orlando then it’s off to Reno to hook up with friends, then at the and of the week I’m heading down to the SVRWA conference.  Then home again for a few weeks, then off to the WisRWA conference in June.  I really can’t wait for National.  I love National, I love love love it!

So, I’m gonna say ciao for now.  I have sooooooo much I need to do, including some last minute shopping!  I know, I know, I’m a procrastinator.  It’s my middle name.

If any of you are going to be at RT, say hello!

Karin*

7 comments to “Heading To FLA Tomorrow!”

April 21st, 2009 at 10:31 am · Link

You thrive on last-minute stuff, Karin. You’ll find just what you need, or something better.

Have a blast in Reno!

2. virna
    April 21st, 2009 at 11:40 am · Link

Have an awesome time on all your travels! Last minute shopping is when you find the best stuff!

3. Hubby
    April 21st, 2009 at 11:44 am · Link

I guess this means I’m on my own for supper again…

4. HollyD
    April 21st, 2009 at 1:22 pm · Link

Karin – Have fun and enjoy your conferences.

Gary – There’s this wonderful thing called take-out. I promise you guys won’t starve.

April 22nd, 2009 at 4:56 am · Link

Have fun and have a safe trip. =o)

6. Jane
    April 22nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm · Link

Have fun at RT.

7. Buffie
    April 26th, 2009 at 10:26 am · Link

Hope you had a wonderful time!!!! I should have told you earlier to let me know if you had a layover in Atlanta. We could have met up!