I’m Baaaaaack!
April 26th, 2009

Did ya miss me????  I missed you!

I had a great time.  Flights to and from Orlando were poifect.  I decided to pull my big girl panties up high and tight.  No drugs and no alcohol to ease my flying anxiety.  And I survived!

The convention was great.  I hooked up with old friends, made new friends and just hung out and had fun.  The award ceremony was good. I don’t think I sounded too stupid to live when I got up there to accept it.

The hotel had no internet in the rooms!  And looking back, I’m glad.  I was able to write, and well, not get caught up on emails.  I came home to over 1000.  I’ve weeded them down to 32.

More later, but I wanted to let you all know, my dear friend Bella Andre is guest blogging here Tuesday.  She is a doll with a fabo scorching new release this week, WILD HEAT!  If hot shot fire jumpers get your motor running, this one is right up your alley!   Sizzlin’!

Ciao for now!

Karin*

13 comments to “I’m Baaaaaack!”

1. HollyD
    April 26th, 2009 at 12:33 pm · Link

Welcome home! I’m adding Bella’s new book to my amazon cart.

April 26th, 2009 at 1:11 pm · Link

I did miss you! Glad you had a terrific time. You should put up the picture with you and the award. 🙂

3. Brandy W
    April 26th, 2009 at 1:50 pm · Link

Damn now I have the Girl Scout song of “make new friends, but keep the old” playing in my head.

Glad you had a great time and I can’t wait to hear more. A guest blogger who wrote about hot shot Fire Jumpers…I’m in.

4. Charlotte Featherstone
    April 26th, 2009 at 5:21 pm · Link

Hey, glad you’re home and that you had a good time! See you at RWA!

5. virna
    April 26th, 2009 at 7:40 pm · Link

Welcome back!! sounds like you had a blast! Can’t wait to rad Bella’s book!

6. Buffie
    April 27th, 2009 at 4:46 am · Link

Welcome home! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

7. Mary
    April 27th, 2009 at 6:07 am · Link

glad you made it back safe and yea I for one missed you. and I am sure hubster missed ya too, at least your cooking LOL. Congrats on your award.

8. Karin Tabke
    April 27th, 2009 at 7:45 am · Link

Chicas, I’m heading out again in a few hours, won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon. I hope I have internet where I’m going! If I don’t, I’ll post Bella’s blog when I get home.

Have a good one!

9. Laurie K
    April 27th, 2009 at 11:27 am · Link

Glad you’re home safe and sound. HUGE CONGRATS on the win – how exciting! It was awesome to get to meet you as well at the conference.

April 27th, 2009 at 12:05 pm · Link

Karin, did you try to just slip in that you won the award? We want details!!!

11. Jane
    April 27th, 2009 at 12:27 pm · Link

Welcome back, Karin.

April 27th, 2009 at 8:46 pm · Link

Hey Karin, YAY you’re back! Glad you had fun, and flew drug-free. 😆 Catch up on some rest ya hear?

April 27th, 2009 at 9:05 pm · Link

Welcome home, the internet was much quietier…aka boring without you around.