I Just HAD to Share!
May 8th, 2009

Look what Edie sent me!

Hugs, Edie.  You always make me feel so special!  xo  Karin*

7 comments to “I Just HAD to Share!”

May 8th, 2009 at 4:56 pm · Link

Karin, I bet your kids would agree with the award. 😎

May 8th, 2009 at 4:59 pm · Link

Edie I just forced my youngest son to watch it. I prefaced it by, “Mommy won another award! Look!” At first he was impressed. Then he saw Heidi Klum and Seal, snorted, and told me I was gay, to which he stalked out of my office.

My cats though think it’s pretty cool! And so do I! Thnx again. 🙂

May 8th, 2009 at 5:48 pm · Link

Your son cracks me up. Your daughters will appreciate it more.

And as for making you feel special, you are special!

4. Sasha
    May 9th, 2009 at 3:51 pm · Link

I love it!

Happy Mothers day..a day early, but well, you get it. 🙂

5. J. Carson Black
    May 10th, 2009 at 7:42 am · Link

Girl, that is cool!

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there!

Wait – that didn’t come out right. I mean, to all you moms out there! 😉

May 10th, 2009 at 8:01 am · Link

Karin, I love your video too! 😎 Edie’s a cool gal, and finds the best stuff. Hope your day rocks!

7. Charlotte Featherstone
    May 11th, 2009 at 7:31 am · Link

Hey, that’s awesome! I gotta make hubby watch it!
    Have a good writing week, Karin!