Day Four of 8 Days for 8 Knights!
May 28th, 2009

Whew, it’s been a crazy day here folks, so sorry for the delay in posting. I’ll have some good news to share very soon!

Today’s two prizes are: a signed copy of MASTER OF SURRENDER with dog tag, and the second prize is a signed copy MASTER OF TORMENT and dog tag!  Just scroll down  http://hipwritergirls.typepad.com/hipwritergirls/ and you can see my BFF’s Tawny Weber’s Blaze cover dog tags.

Now to the business at hand!  Today’s question is:  Other then the fact all 8 of the Blood Swords met and bonded in a Saracen prison and they all have the mark of the sword burned in their chest, what other commonality bonds them?

Remember the answer can be found on my web site.

The answer to yesterday’s question was: Saracen prison!

And the two winners are…drum roll please…Rachie wins a singed copy of MASTER OF TORMENT! And Patricia B wins the $10 BN gift certificate! Email me at KLTabke@aol.com with your snail mail info!  Congrats, ladies!

Now, don’t forget about A KNIGHT TO REMEMBER, my FREE read over at Simon & Schuster.  Forward it to all your loops!

Karin*

31 comments to “Day Four of 8 Days for 8 Knights!”

1. Brandy W
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:04 pm · Link

They were all base born, each of them bound by unspeakable torture and each of their destinies marked by a woman.

Don’t know if that is the answer but its what I found.

The dog tag is pretty cool. I enjoyed Tawny’s books COMING ON STRONG and GOING DOWN HARD.

May 28th, 2009 at 3:05 pm · Link

Brandy, dontcha just love those titles?? The stories are great too! Go T!

3. Kim S
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:17 pm · Link

Cool dog tags, I’ve not seen anything like those before. I love Tawny’s books and didn’t know she’s your BFF!

I would also say their destinies are marked by a woman, they are all base born and have endured unspeakable torture.

Congrats to the winners!

May 28th, 2009 at 3:21 pm · Link

They’re base born and each of their destinies are marked by a woman.

Really like those dog tags! Cool idea.

5. Booklover1335
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:33 pm · Link

They were all born bastards. Can’t believe this is already day 4? So when are you going to tell us the good news? Can we look forward to 3 more in this series?

6. delitealex
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:34 pm · Link

They are base born and their destinies are marked by a woman. congrats to the winners

7. Glenna Harris
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:38 pm · Link

They are base born, bound by terrible torture and their destinies are marked by a woman.

8. Cathy M
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:43 pm · Link

They are base born and have their destinies marked by a woman.

9. Amy S.
    May 28th, 2009 at 4:30 pm · Link

Congrats to the winners! They’re base born and each of their destinies are marked by a woman.

10. HollyD
    May 28th, 2009 at 5:12 pm · Link

Congrats to the winners. Oh, Karin, torturing us w/ the promise of good news. Very cruel, I mean clever. I can’t wait to find out what it is. I’m hoping more books.

11. RobynL
    May 28th, 2009 at 5:14 pm · Link

Each of their destinies are marked by a woman…

that each Blood Sword was destined to find only one woman in all of Christendom who would bear him and only him sons, and until that one woman was found, he would battle and ravage the land…

I love the dog tags; so unique with the cover of the book.
    congrats to yesterday’s winners.

12. Kira Daniels
    May 28th, 2009 at 5:24 pm · Link

They are all base born and each of their destinies are marked by a woman.

Looking forward to the surprise. 🙂

13. Patricia Barraclough
    May 28th, 2009 at 6:23 pm · Link

14. Judy Cox
    May 28th, 2009 at 6:37 pm · Link

Base born and their destinies are marked by a woman.

Great dog tags!!

15. cheryl c.
    May 28th, 2009 at 6:45 pm · Link

Well, I hate to be repeating everyone else, but I found the same info.

“They were all base born, bound by torture, and their destinies are each marked by a woman.”

After this heartwrenching blurb, I sure am glad to know that you write HEA endings, Karin!

16. Jane
    May 28th, 2009 at 7:17 pm · Link

The Blood Swords were all base born.

Congrats to the winners. Love the dog tags.

17. Cybercliper
    May 28th, 2009 at 7:27 pm · Link

Each of them base born
    Each of them bound by unspeakable torture
    Each of their destinies marked by a woman

Congrats Winners!!!

18. Caffey
    May 28th, 2009 at 7:31 pm · Link

Can’t wait to hear about your good news Karin!! Congrats too Rachie! The answer too is that they are base born and each of their destinies are marked by a woman!

Got to go check out that dog tag!!

19. Pam S
    May 28th, 2009 at 7:32 pm · Link

I am new to your books. I am so glad I came across them they look awesome. the bookcovers are gorgeous, love the dog tags!! I just did a review for Going Down Hard by Tawny on Romance Junkies – loved it!

Answer to Question:
    they were base born and also bound by a woman and unspeakable torture

CONGRATS on your Release!!

May 28th, 2009 at 9:37 pm · Link

Hey Karin, I wanna hear the coming news!!! You know I can’t wait. 😆

Okay here’s my answer… they were all bastards, and marked by a woman! Handsome bastards I might add, and surprisingly gentle of heart.

21. Fedora
    May 28th, 2009 at 9:40 pm · Link

The eight base-born mercenary knights each have destinies marked by a woman, and each would battle and ravage the land until he found that one woman meant for him.

Those dog tags are awesome, Karin!

And yay, Rachie and Patricia B!!

22. Rachael
    May 29th, 2009 at 1:17 am · Link

They’re all base born (and have their destinies marked by a woman)

23. Crystal B.
    May 29th, 2009 at 4:36 am · Link

Congratulations to the winners. They are all base born and have their destinies marked by a woman.

24. Roberta Harwell
    May 29th, 2009 at 4:52 am · Link

They are all base born, destinies are marked by a woman, and have been through unspeakable torture. Congrats to the winners. Have a great day.

25. Margaret
    May 29th, 2009 at 5:07 am · Link

They’re base born and each of their destinies are marked by a woman.

26. Lyoness2009
    May 29th, 2009 at 5:11 am · Link

Good morning Karin! 🙂

The men are not of noble birth and have their futures marked by their lady friends. They’ve also had some pretty tough things happen to them in the past.

How strange, but I’ve read “Torment” and not “Surrender?” I loved Torment though!!

Can’t wait for the new one!!

27. Karen in Ohio
    May 29th, 2009 at 5:14 am · Link

Can’t wait to read this series!

28. Munk
    May 29th, 2009 at 6:00 am · Link

I agree with what everyone else said but lets add hotness to the list too. Ha!

29. Cheryl McInnis
    May 29th, 2009 at 6:12 am · Link

Congrats to the winners, and those dog tags are too cool!

They were all base born, each of them was bound together by unspeakable torture and each of their destinies marked by a woman.

30. Jill James
    May 29th, 2009 at 9:14 am · Link

They are all bastards (born on the wrong side of the blanket)

Can’t wait for the good news!!!

31. Maureen
    May 29th, 2009 at 10:21 am · Link

Eight mercenary knights, each of them base born, each of them bound by unspeakable torture in a Saracen prison. Each of their destinies marked by a woman.