It’s Been a Loooong Day!
June 4th, 2009

And once again, I triumphed over the airplane.  No drugs or alcohol!  It’s chilly in Green Bay.  So much for my chic summer maxi-dresses.  Oh, well, I brought a few long sleeved items just in case.

I’m really excited to meet all of the WisRWA ladies tomorrow.  My friends Liz Kreger and Edie Ramer picked me up from the airport.  We had a nice dinner in Milwaukee then headed north to cheesehead country.  🙂

I’ll check in when I can, but did wanted to mention I’ll be guest blogging tomorrow at www.pensfatales.com lot’s of great gals over there, and quite a few who are good friends.  Stop on by and meet the goils.

Ciao for now!

Karin*

12 comments to “It’s Been a Loooong Day!”

1. Mary
    June 5th, 2009 at 7:21 am · Link

You are in Green Bay and did not tell me. I need some Packer soveigners 🙂 I have a cheese head some one brought back for me years ago. Money is not a problem unless of course it is like $100 LOL.

June 5th, 2009 at 8:49 am · Link

I’ll see what I can do, Mar.

3. Mary
    June 5th, 2009 at 9:55 am · Link

I wuv u 🙂

4. Patricia Barraclough
    June 6th, 2009 at 10:12 am · Link

Enjoy your trip. Look forward to reading your books.

5. Cybercliper
    June 6th, 2009 at 3:21 pm · Link

At least I see I’m in good company when it comes to being a ‘nervous nelly’ with the flying thing! I hate flying!! Yeah, I know, it’s the fastest way…

Have a good time at WisRWA!!!

6. Fedora
    June 6th, 2009 at 4:59 pm · Link

Yay, Karin! Sounds like you had a terrific time!

7. liz Kreger
    June 7th, 2009 at 3:31 pm · Link

It was terrific seeing you, Karin. The weekend in Green Bay turned out great and a good time was had by all at the conference.

June 7th, 2009 at 4:59 pm · Link

Karin, so glad you braved the plane. Hope you caught the plane back okay and are either home or almost there.

9. Karin Tabke
    June 8th, 2009 at 1:36 am · Link

Just walked in the door a few minutes ago. It’s going on 3 a.m. I’m exhausted. nighty night!

June 8th, 2009 at 6:59 am · Link

Hey Karin, so glad you’re taming the plane jeebies! You go! And I’m sure you had a great time with Edie and Liz. Man, I bet y’all had a blast! 🙂

11. Cat Schield
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:19 am · Link

Karin, it was great hanging out with you this weekend. I’m so glad you came to Wisconsin and showered us with your wisdom.

12. Karin Tabke
    June 8th, 2009 at 10:04 am · Link

Cat! you delurked! 🙂

It was great hanging you too! I really enjoyed myself. :))