Heading To The Lake For Some R&R
August 31st, 2009

Not sure if I’m going to have internet or not, but even if I do, I’m not going to be online much.  I need to write and so do the 5 other writer chicks I’m going with.  Of course, we’re going to have to force yourselves to write in between the wine and good times, but somehow, I’m sure, we’ll manage!

So, behave while I’m gone and I’ll try to check in later in the week!

Karin*

7 comments to “Heading To The Lake For Some R&R”

1. ArkansasCyndi
    September 1st, 2009 at 5:50 am · Link

Have fun! But WRITE!! Your fans demand it. 🙂

September 1st, 2009 at 7:06 am · Link

Karin, have fun in your writer’s solitude! And have fun when the day’s pages are done!!!! Enjoy, and keep us posted when you get home. 🙂

September 1st, 2009 at 7:24 am · Link

That sounds lovely! I know you’re going to gave a blast. Good luck on squeezing the writing in.

4. Terry Odell
    September 1st, 2009 at 1:19 pm · Link

sounds great. I’m up in St. Augustine near the beach while hubby goes to 3 days of meetings. I’m hoping for lousy weather, because I HAVE to get through this next section of the WIP. Wish I had some brainstorm buddies along, though.

5. Fedora
    September 1st, 2009 at 5:10 pm · Link

Have a fabulous time, Karin!

6. Patricia Barraclough
    September 1st, 2009 at 6:01 pm · Link

Enjoy your time. What a fun getaway. Hopefully you will all get some good writing done.

September 2nd, 2009 at 5:32 am · Link

Have fun during your R&R. =o)