September 27th, 2009

Weeelll, the baby shower went off without a glitch!  And I’m exhausted.  But it’s a good exhausted.  I also waded through a boatload of receipts and bank statements last week.

I feel like I’ve been out of touch with everyone, hopefully that will change this week.  I have a few things to wrap up today and tomorrow then I’ll be hitting the keyboard hard.  I need to move forward on my story.  I really love it, and can’t wait to get back to Marcus and Jax!

As soon as my daughter emails me the pics she took at the shower I’ll post them!

adios for now!

Karin*

10 comments to “:)”

September 28th, 2009 at 5:14 am · Link

I live your characters’ names. 🙂 Glad you’re back! Looking forward to the pics.

2. Bonnie H
    September 28th, 2009 at 6:34 am · Link

Yay! I’m so glad the shower was a success after all your hard work! *hugs*

September 28th, 2009 at 7:54 am · Link

Can’t wait for those pics! Glad it’s downtime for you, Karin. You have to rest before the BABY comes! You’ll have your own personal supply of “baby sugar” soon, and I’m so happy for you.

4. HollyD
    September 28th, 2009 at 8:45 am · Link

Congrats on the party. Try to enjoy some down time before working at light speed again.

5. J. Carson Black
    September 28th, 2009 at 11:54 am · Link

Great news, Karin! A successful shower, and being madly in love with your characters to boot!

Me likie.

6. Joy
    September 28th, 2009 at 1:16 pm · Link

Must see these pics!

7. Liz Kreger
    September 28th, 2009 at 1:42 pm · Link

Amazing how exhausting those things can be. Rest up. You earned it.

8. Jane
    September 28th, 2009 at 2:15 pm · Link

Can’t wait to see the pics.

9. Karin Tabke
    September 28th, 2009 at 3:53 pm · Link

Just spent the last 3 hours in the doctor’s office with pregnant daughter, one of those hours she was hooked up to the fetal monitor. she’s slightly dehydrated and having contractions. she over-did it this weekend. we’re all exhausted.

more later.

10. Poppy
    September 28th, 2009 at 5:05 pm · Link

Hugs, K. Hope R and the baby are ok. The dry heat like this weekend is extra bad.