Baby Shower Pics!
October 9th, 2009

We had such a great time!  Isn’t that cake GORGEOUS?!  It was delish too!

Yummy!

First stop!

This was just the tip of the iceberg!

I’ll post more pics over the weekend!

Ciao for now,

Karin*

22 comments to “Baby Shower Pics!”

1. HollyD
    October 9th, 2009 at 10:53 am · Link

It looks great and she looks gorgeous. I’m glad everything went well.

2. Joy
    October 9th, 2009 at 11:14 am · Link

What a freaking beautiful cake! Daughter looks very very happy

October 9th, 2009 at 11:37 am · Link

Wow! That cake looks like a work of art. Yummy, too. Your daughter looks like a happy mama-to-be.

4. Jill James
    October 9th, 2009 at 11:41 am · Link

What a beautiful day and a beautiful mommy-to-be.

5. cathryn fox
    October 9th, 2009 at 12:18 pm · Link

Karin, wow, just gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see more!

6. Lisa Hughey
    October 9th, 2009 at 1:08 pm · Link

jeez it’s all gorgeous…can’t wait until my kids get married and have babies so I can have pretty parties like this!! 🙂 (umm wait maybe I should take that back… can’t wait until ten or so years from now when my kids get married and have babies-yes, I like the sound of that oh so much better)

7. Karin Tabke
    October 9th, 2009 at 1:27 pm · Link

thnx goils, it was really special.
    i worked my ass off! so did my mil and aunt. I have some pics of outsidee i’ll post a little later.

8. Jane
    October 9th, 2009 at 1:29 pm · Link

Ooh, I see the Juicy Couture shopping bag.

9. Karin Tabke
    October 9th, 2009 at 1:30 pm · Link

my daughter called a little while ago. “Mom! I had a contraction!” lol. so i told her to time them.

oh no she just called again! 30 min apart. Looong way to go.

gawd, i think i need a drink. i so thought i was ready for this.

10. Karin Tabke
    October 9th, 2009 at 1:32 pm · Link

Yep, Jane, she wanted that juicy baby bag, and she got it.

11. J. Carson Black
    October 9th, 2009 at 2:21 pm · Link

Wow, Karin – this is happening fast! First the sumptuous cake and the presents, and now the contractions?!!!

I’m sending you guys good thoughts—to your beautiful daughter and her husband, to all your family. Here’s to clear sailing and a cute little one!

12. Jan Kenny
    October 9th, 2009 at 3:42 pm · Link

Gorgeous cake and decorations! But your daughter steals the show. She’s a beautiful mom-to-be! Congrats. 🙂

13. Gail S
    October 9th, 2009 at 7:10 pm · Link

Wow the cake is absolutely beautiful and so is your daughter! She looks fabulous and so happy. Congratulations. Looks like the party was a huge success.

14. Karin Tabke
    October 9th, 2009 at 11:25 pm · Link

no more contractions. whew.

October 10th, 2009 at 6:00 am · Link

Everything looks lovely, Karin, and your daughter looks so happy. I’m glad the party was awesome, and that her contractions stopped so you have more time to get used to the idea. =o)

I have to ask: Are those real or candy flowers on the cake? I’m constantly amazed at what cake people can do with a little fondant and sugar.

16. Karin Tabke
    October 10th, 2009 at 6:36 pm · Link

Beth those are fresh flowers.

17. Fedora
    October 12th, 2009 at 7:55 am · Link

What incredible photos, Karin! Your daughter’s gorgeous–sounds like you had a great time celebrating! 🙂

18. Carol Luce
    October 12th, 2009 at 7:59 am · Link

Karin, not only is the cake gorgeous, but so is the photo. I thought it was the cover shot of a cake magazine or cookbook!

I love it that today’s mothers-to-be wear clothes that show off their rounded bellies instead of trying to hide it with tent-like smocks. She looks radiant–and ready.

19. Terry Odell
    October 12th, 2009 at 10:14 am · Link

Those pix are great – worth the $11.95 I have to pay for Internet access at this hotel!

October 12th, 2009 at 4:33 pm · Link

Karin, everything is so beautiful! And your baby girl, what a happy smile. I bet she got her tummy patted too. 😆

I’m so happy for you, and can’t wait to see your blog headline when the baby arrives. What a lucky bundle that’s coming..

21. Donna
    October 13th, 2009 at 10:53 am · Link

What a lovely shower…everything looks elegant, delicious, and I wish every happiness for the lucky baby.

22. Jennifer
    October 13th, 2009 at 1:33 pm · Link

Karin, soooo beautiful is your daughter, truly. Who did the cake? I shared pic of cake with Amanda, loves it!!! Everything looks like it was perfect, i’m sure the little one will be too!!!