Real Quick!
January 12th, 2010

AI starts tonight and I have my next First Line Contest judge!  Brenda Chin uber HQ editor who acquires for all lines!  More after I type The End!

Ciao for now!!

Karin*

8 comments to “Real Quick!”

January 12th, 2010 at 4:56 pm · Link

Write, write, write! AI is two hours tonight! We’re watching NCIS, the original for the first hour, and then AI the second hour. After that it’s The Good Wife. Then back to the computer for 600 words. Phew.

This is the only night I watch TV like this. Great job on getting Brenda Chin!

2. J. Carson Black
    January 12th, 2010 at 6:25 pm · Link

I have heard wonderful things about Brenda Chin—she made a career for a friend of mine. A major talent-spotter!

3. HollyD
    January 12th, 2010 at 7:52 pm · Link

Wow, I can’t believe you’re ready to start another contest.

NCIS was great, as always. I’m watching The Good Wife now.

I guess I better get my next first lines ready.

4. Karin Tabke
    January 12th, 2010 at 10:26 pm · Link

Edie, it takes a lot, as you know, to impress me, but Brenda did, from the get go. Great energy and she loves her job.

5. Karin Tabke
    January 12th, 2010 at 10:28 pm · Link

Jake, she’s tops. and she knows her stuff. i love that she has acquired some serious talent from contests, and she volunteered to judge, i didn’t get the chance to even ask, which I had no intention of doing until conversation turned to RWA chapters and well, you know how one topic leads to another…

6. Karin Tabke
    January 12th, 2010 at 10:29 pm · Link

Holly, I need to get a few things done before I start even thinking about this next contest, but I am THRILLED to have Brenda as my final judge.

7. Karin Tabke
    January 12th, 2010 at 10:31 pm · Link

le sigh. AI was amazing. All of that taent out there and all of their wonderful stories. I have like ten faves already! and Posh is adorable. I love her warmth. i bet she’s a great mom. DB is lucky to have her.

Now back to the wip!

January 13th, 2010 at 5:59 am · Link

Oooo…. First Line Contest? I’ll be there with bells on. (Which makes for an interesting mental picture, lemme tell ya.) I missed last year due to a family emergency, and I was really bummed. I guess I better get polishing.