The Love of My Life!
March 3rd, 2010

Is she too freaking cute for words or what? She has the sweetest disposition to go along with her cuteness. I love my new role in life. Grandchildren are true blessings.Β  πŸ™‚

BabyGandPoohbear

Have a great rest of the week!

Karin*

Oh, PS, Alyssa Day is guest blogging over at Murder She Writes today, and she’s giving away books!

12 comments to “The Love of My Life!”

March 4th, 2010 at 5:17 am · Link

She’s adorable. And as wonderful as it is now, it keeps getting better. Grandkids are even more fun when they’re older.

March 4th, 2010 at 6:09 am · Link

OMG, what a beautiful baby. But it’s the sunny disposition that’s really important. It makes being a mom (and a grandmom) so much nicer. Congratulations to both of you. =o)

3. Donnell
    March 4th, 2010 at 6:38 am · Link

She looks so happy, Karin, and why wouldn’t she. Look who she’s got for her Grandma!!! Congratulations to the entire Tabke family. Hold h er close…. you know what these kids do, right? Grow up…..

4. Jeannie
    March 4th, 2010 at 9:12 am · Link

you have a real adorable grandaughter. They don’t stay that young forever so treasure every moment of the day you get to spend with her & your family. All the best to you & yours

5. Mary Marvella
    March 4th, 2010 at 10:00 am · Link

Hmmm, I think that adorable kidlet and I need to sneak off for a while.

6. HollyD
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:11 am · Link

She is absolutely adorable! I love the baby stage. Why can’t they stay little longer than the blink of an eye?

7. Karin Tabke
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:28 am · Link

thanks everyone. this morning when she smiled at me, i thought, “wow, you’re cuter than last night!”

March 4th, 2010 at 5:14 pm · Link

Hey Karin, I had to run over and get my baby fix! πŸ˜† And yes, grandbabies are the best thing on the planet. My youngest will be 7 this Saturday, and her mama is getting the baby fever. We’ll see if my grandchildren number goes up! Wouldn’t that be a hoot?

And that baby girl of yours is absolutely precious…beyond words!

9. MJ Hawk
    March 4th, 2010 at 7:26 pm · Link

Karin, what a winning smile! She seems so aware of her surroundings and is glad to be here. I am so happy for all of you.

What a beauty she is!

It must feel like a sunrise in your heart every morning when you wake up to the realization this very special little one is in your life.

10. ArkansasCyndi
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:16 am · Link

Karin!! She’s lovely. I just want to snuggle her. I love the smell of new baby!

11. susan leech
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:14 pm · Link

She is so cute. Enjoy as they grow up fast. susan L.

12. Laura McCann