Happy Easter!
April 4th, 2010

Catalina was gorgeous but coming home was gorgeouser!

Gianna's first Easter

Have a very blessed day!

Karin*

15 comments to “Happy Easter!”

April 4th, 2010 at 4:22 pm · Link

What a face! I bet she’s glad Grandma’s back.

Hope your Easter is wonderful!

April 5th, 2010 at 4:29 am · Link

She looks like a doll. =o) I hope you all had a wonderful Easter together.

3. Terry Odell
    April 5th, 2010 at 5:59 am · Link

Gorgeous. We went with our grandson to his first egg hunt. He had fun, but the idiots who organized the event 1) gave the start time 15 minutes before they intended to start. Might as well have been the next day to a toddler, especially in 30 mph winds, and 2) they filled the plastic eggs with candies that were choking hazards.

4. Kendra
    April 5th, 2010 at 9:39 am · Link

Love it! What a darling dolly she is!

5. Karin Tabke
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:18 pm · Link

Edie, she hugged and slobbered me so hard it made me cry!

6. Laurie K
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:19 pm · Link

OMG she is just TOO cute

7. Karin Tabke
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:19 pm · Link

Beth, Easter was good. all of my kids were there. other family and friends later for dessert. good times. How was yours?

8. Karin Tabke
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:20 pm · Link

ah, well, the silver lining is you were able to spend time with your grandson.

9. Karin Tabke
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:21 pm · Link

Thanks, Kendra, even if she weren’t my garnddaughter I’d have to say she is the cutest baby ever!

You are for sure going to Nashville?

10. Karin Tabke
    April 5th, 2010 at 12:21 pm · Link

Thanks, Laurie. Wait until you have one. Life gets even better!

April 5th, 2010 at 2:36 pm · Link

Love that baby girl face! Too cute. Mine are gone to Fl with over spring break. So, I’m granddog sitting instead. I’d rather have real sugars and hugs. Soon…

12. Liz Kreger
    April 6th, 2010 at 10:35 am · Link

Absolutely gorgeous. She’s already getting so big! Unbelieveable.

Glad you had a good Easter, Karin. We had the in-laws for brunch and then on to my mom’s for an Easter egg hunt. My little darlin’ insists she’s not too old … yet. Sigh. That will come.

13. M.J. Hawk
    April 6th, 2010 at 6:03 pm · Link

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

She’s growing like a dandelion. Only softer and prettier.

Got the feeling she’s gonna run the whole show. If she isn’t already.

14. Terry Odell
    April 7th, 2010 at 6:48 am · Link

True – and being Gram, I didn’t have to deal with telling him “Candy all gone.”

15. Michelle Diener
    April 8th, 2010 at 6:13 am · Link

Just so cute! I bet she missed you as much as you missed her.