DWTS Anyone?
September 12th, 2010

It starts next week.  In fact a lot of great programing is set to hit the airwaves next week.  What are you looking forward to?

I’m looking forward to DWTS, Castle (can’t wait!) Dexter, and later this year AI, but only if I like the new judges.  I know there are a few others I’m forgetting, but for now that’s all my brain is allowing me to remember.

How about you?

Karin* aka Harlow
www.KarinHarlow.com

7 comments to “DWTS Anyone?”

1. HollyD
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:03 am · Link

I can’t wait for NCIS, Castle, and Criminal Minds.

September 13th, 2010 at 7:31 pm · Link

Ack, I’ve been too busy to think about the new season of my favorite shows. (Not too busy for football season, though. LOL) I’m with Holly on NCIS and Criminal Minds. Add to those NCIS:LA, Biggest Loser… I watch too much TV.

3. Terry Odell
    September 15th, 2010 at 9:54 am · Link

Never got into AI or DWTS, but am waiting for Castle (and Lee Lofland’s followup on the accuracy of the police procedure–but you live with a cop, so you can probably get that firsthand). Will probably keep watching NCIS and CSI (Las Vegas).

Terry
    Terry’s Place
    Romance with a Twist–of Mystery

4. Karin Tabke aka Harlow
    September 16th, 2010 at 12:38 am · Link

Terry nothing on Castle is proper procedure.

5. Karin Tabke aka Harlow
    September 16th, 2010 at 12:39 am · Link

Holly, I’m looking forward to Hawaii 5-0 too!

6. Karin Tabke aka Harlow
    September 16th, 2010 at 12:39 am · Link

Beth, I’m with you, I’m never too busy for football!

7. Karin Tabke aka Harlow
    September 16th, 2010 at 12:41 am · Link

OK, so it’s official, Jennifer Lopez is going to be an AI judge this year. For my own personal resons, I won’t watch the show with her as a judge this year. Which isnt a bad thing. I’ll get more writing done!