BLOOD LAW, Relased!
May 4th, 2011

Book one of the Blood Moon Rising tirlogy has hit the shelves!

How can you resist this cover!

Blood_Lawfinal

Whatcha think of book two in the trilogy, BLOOD RIGHT?

Bloodrightfinal

I’ll show you the cover of the final book in the trilogy, BLOOD MOON RISING, as soon as I can!

Have a good one!

Karin* aka Harlow

12 comments to “BLOOD LAW, Relased!”

1. Edie Ramer
    May 4th, 2011 at 4:52 am · Link

Karin, I can’t resist anything you’ve written!

And the guy on the cover of Bloodright is drool-worthy.

May 4th, 2011 at 5:16 am · Link

Oooo! Ordering it today. Now I just have to wait the forever amount of time for it to get here.

And your covers are awesome. I hope they sell tons. =o)

3. Christy M
    May 4th, 2011 at 8:17 am · Link

looks awesome! How can i get on your street team?

4. HollyD
    May 4th, 2011 at 8:43 am · Link

Wow, these covers are awesome! I can’t wait to read them. Congrats on the new books.

5. Karin* aka Harlow!
    May 4th, 2011 at 1:31 pm · Link

Thank you, Edie! I hope you like ’em hot, coz this one sizzles!

6. Karin* aka Harlow!
    May 4th, 2011 at 1:31 pm · Link

Thank you and thank you, Beth! How are you doing??

7. Karin* aka Harlow!
    May 4th, 2011 at 1:32 pm · Link

Christy I have been a bad streetteam mommy. i need to infuse it. i’ll let you know when i do! thank you for asking!

8. Karin* aka Harlow!
    May 4th, 2011 at 1:33 pm · Link

Hey, Holly, thak you. 🙂
    I was thinking of you the other day! I hope all is well in your world and I hope you are still writing!!!!

9. Kendra
    May 10th, 2011 at 7:45 am · Link

HOT! What is it about tribal tatoos that I can’t resist? I have 2 day Prime ordering from Amazon. Ordering now. 🙂

10. Brie
    May 10th, 2011 at 5:11 pm · Link

Finished Blood Law in less than a day. I could NOT put it down! When is the release of the second book (love the cover by the way)? I cant wait! 🙂

11. Karin* aka Harlow!
    May 11th, 2011 at 1:26 am · Link

Kendra, I love the tat too! Thanks for ordering BLOOD LAW! I hope you enjoy!!

12. Karin* aka Harlow!